Hampton University's Masters in Medical Science 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey, a few of us have been thinking the same, but feel free to message me as well!

Hi! I was accepted into the program and was wondering if there are any groups for the class of 2020... I feel like I have no clue what's going on lol and want to connect with my new classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

How long ago did you complete the online interview? They’ve just started incorporating in person interviews into the application process so if you have not heard back in terms of that yet & submitted your app at least a week and a half ago, I would say go ahead and give them a call tomorrow morning.
Hey thanks for your response! I submitted my online interview on June 14th. I did call the school and the lady I spoke to said she would pass along my information. I've been accepted into Chatham University's Masters of Science in Biology so I may end up going there instead.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all, if there a group for people accepted? Some of the people I interviewed with on got accepted yesterday ( myself included) and we were wondering if there was a group formed already.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, if there a group for people accepted? Some of the people I interviewed with on got accepted yesterday ( myself included) and we were wondering if there was a group formed already.

Thanks!
There’s a GroupMe for current 1st and 2nd years and a Facebook group for just newly accepted students!

Hello, I’m back and reconsidering applying to the program. For those who went what are your thoughts, did you find affordable housing, and does anyone have a graduate assistantship?

Not sure if people still communicate through here, but I just got accepted! Looking for ANY advice on housing/jobs etc.

Not sure if people still communicate through here, but I just got accepted! Looking for ANY advice on housing/jobs etc.

Finally someone here. I have yet to submit my application but what was your timeline of being accepted if you do not mind?

Did you take the DAT or the MCAT?

Finally someone here. I have yet to submit my application but what was your timeline of being accepted if you do not mind?

Did you take the DAT or the MCAT?
Heyyyyy, my application was completed and turned in February 15th, I interviewed March 15th and I received an acceptance letter April 2nd.

Also I took the MCAT