Gynecologic Oncology 2021-2022 Application Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started a rudimentary spreadsheet with application information. It's obviously late in the cycle as most places have application due dates within a week, but I'm sure it would be helpful to compile.

GYN ONC Fellowship Spreadsheet

Members don't see this ad.

question about fellowship apps (not gyn onc), did basically all programs require ALL the "additional" things? i know everyone wants ERAS app, LOR, personal statement.

but did all programs want USMLE transcript, med school transcript, photo, CREOG scores etc? or did certain programs only want, for example, ERAS and LOR.

So confused, did Pitt release their interviews? Not sure if I missed an email or just got a silent rejection?

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard from Pitt, either. In fact, I was expecting to hear from a lot more programs than I did yesterday (positively or negatively). Anyone else have a similar experience?

Reactions: 1 user
I am going to update the sheet later today. I think at least 35-40 sent out offers/waitlists /rejections already.

I interpreted it as all programs require photos, usmle, transcripts etc. I believe.

Creog scores, diploma copies, personal cv, or a creative piece are program sepcific.

At this point if you don't hear back from a program, should you consider it a silent rejection?

I finally heard from Pitt this morning. Still haven’t heard from Yale or Cleveland clinic but otherwise have heard from everyone. Make sure you check both the email you listed and any email you may have sent supplemental materials with.

I finally heard from Pitt this morning. Still haven’t heard from Yale or Cleveland clinic but otherwise have heard from everyone. Make sure you check both the email you listed and any email you may have sent supplemental materials with.
I heard from Cleveland clinic and pitt, not yale

Reactions: 1 user