Good masters programs???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am graduating this may and I was thinking of doing a masters program in the fall to make myself more competitive for entery into medical school ( I am from the US).

Are there any good masters programs at any school in Vancouver? It would be nice to go to Vancouver for a year or two, bc I have family there.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Try going to the University of British Columbia and Simon Fraiser University website, you'll definitely find something.

akinf said:
Try going to the University of British Columbia and Simon Fraiser University website, you'll definitely find something.

Cool, thanks :thumbup:

I m interested in Simon Fraiser Univ. Is it a difficult school to gain admission into? Is it a good school?

NRAI2001 said:
Cool, thanks :thumbup:

I m interested in Simon Fraiser Univ. Is it a difficult school to gain admission into? Is it a good school?

My friend goes to undergrad at SFU, and realistically he is not stellar. But then again, gaining admission to masters programs is not that difficult. Graduate schools are always looking for people.