Goals for 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
How much?
How fast?
How often?

Broker new relationships?
Launch new service lines?

Top line or bottom line?

Wishing you and your family prosperity, peace, health, and self-determination.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Lose a couple pounds
Finish major house renovations
Travel outside of USA (first trip in 4 years!)
Finally finish "Count of Monte Cristo"

Nothing really work related.

Reactions: 1 user
Qualify for Masters Olympic Weightlifting Nationals and/or Pan Am champs
Take the Grumman on first family cross country flight
Increase work volume/production to beat pay cuts (womp womp) and get to point NP/PA reasonable addition to the team

Members don't see this ad :)
Qualify for Masters Olympic Weightlifting Nationals and/or Pan Am champs
Take the Grumman on first family cross country flight
Increase work volume/production to beat pay cuts (womp womp) and get to point NP/PA reasonable addition to the team
What's your snatch/clean and weight class?

Would love to get back into powerlifting eventually.

Only been serious about it for about 18 months after gradual transition from distance running background.

Snatch 75kg | C&J 97 kg. Compete at 73 kg. Got a few more kilos to go on each lift before the summer. Would love if they transitioned to a 75kg class then I'd never have worry about making my bodyweight ... just getting the bar overhead.

Reactions: 1 users
Umm yeah, I’m 43 with a a 5 month old and a 4 year old. Just trying to keep my head above water. Kudos to you guys though

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Umm yeah, I’m 43 with a a 5 month old and a 4 year old. Just trying to keep my head above water. Kudos to you guys though
"And this, too, shall pass...Like a kidney stone."

Try to get some sleep and try to enjoy the moments. The days are long but the years are short. Getting back in shape can a goal for your 50th!

Figure out what to do with my life.

Work smarter and not harder

Reactions: 3 users
I'm right there too with the young ones. I'm exploring options to work less. Also trying to work on small time hobbies/interests that I can do in short spurts of 15 minutes up to one hour .

I lost a lot of weight last year. Turn 40 in June. Need to keep it off and build some muscle back. I hurt my AC and I need to get it feeling better first. PRP injection a couple days ago hurt like a mofo.

Need to simplify my life and work responsibilities so I can go on vacation but still have clinic trudge along in my absence. Would like to go to some of my kids afternoon school programs. Haven’t been in a couple years.

I lost a lot of weight last year. Turn 40 in June. Need to keep it off and build some muscle back. I hurt my AC and I need to get it feeling better first. PRP injection a couple days ago hurt like a mofo.

Need to simplify my life and work responsibilities so I can go on vacation but still have clinic trudge along in my absence. Would like to go to some of my kids afternoon school programs. Haven’t been in a couple years.

What was the concentration or dose of the PRP? The smaller joints require higher concentration.

Merry Christmas GIF by Sky

Reactions: 1 users