2023 MGMA, AGMA or SullivanCotter data?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paindude11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have access to any the latest data that can pm or post it? I’m in southeast, small PP 100% pain. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Small PP, big PP…that shouldn’t impact your pay. Plus, they shouldn’t be asking.

Reactions: 1 user
Small PP, big PP…that shouldn’t impact your pay. Plus, they shouldn’t be asking.
I’m the one asking… bc I was quoted “MGMA data” without seeing any physical data produced by them for a proposed prn rate for extra per diem procedure only days. That volume of cases will also still count towards my productivity bonus. I refused an hourly rate (as I’m very efficient), and said I would consider a per diem or block (half day) flat rate. What do you think is a reasonable ask per diem? Curious to see if I was off base.

I’m the one asking… bc I was quoted “MGMA data” without seeing any physical data produced by them for a proposed prn rate for extra per diem procedure only days. That volume of cases will also still count towards my productivity bonus. I refused an hourly rate (as I’m very efficient), and said I would consider a per diem or block (half day) flat rate. What do you think is a reasonable ask per diem? Curious to see if I was off base.
Will they fly me in to do them? I'm free any weekend and could take a week or two of vacation to throw some needles around each year 🙃