Girls are idiotic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunny123

BOSCO!!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Obviously I'm talking about some girls, and you'll find out soon enough... I'm just ticked off at the moment to write what happened.

22232298.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

sunny123 said:
Obviously I'm talking about some girls, and you'll find out soon enough... I'm just ticked off at the moment to write what happened.

hahahaha.. oh dear. you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.. first my "boys are stupid" thread and now this "girls are idiotic" thread.. funny.. this forum is actually getting to be "interesting".. but not really. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
saffronrain said:
hahahaha.. oh dear. you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.. first my "boys are stupid" thread and now this "girls are idiotic" thread.. funny.. this forum is actually getting to be "interesting".. but not really. :laugh:
when are we going to get the aunty, uncles are *****s thread?

data said:
when are we going to get the aunty, uncles are *****s thread?

I'll start it as soon as Sunny123 tells us why he started this thread. I'm dying to know if it's so bad that he'll start going for guys instead---or resort to posting on matrimonial boards, so I'll get a cheap laugh off of him. Just returning the favor. ;)

shivalrous said:
I'll start it as soon as Sunny123 tells us why he started this thread. I'm dying to know if it's so bad that he'll start going for guys instead---or resort to posting on matrimonial boards, so I'll get a cheap laugh off of him. Just returning the favor. ;)
Shiva is wondering why sunnypathi has obstacles in front of him.

Allah Ho Akbar

I know...this thread is a tease...you've got to tell us what actually happened.... you can't just go around making statements like that without giving us a masala-full story..... :p

hopeful05 said:
I know...this thread is a tease...you've got to tell us what actually happened.... you can't just go around making statements like that without giving us a masala-full story..... :p

...and make it tastier than masala dosa, umm DO I CRAVE FOR ONE RIGHT NOW??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS wahhhh!!!!!!mommmy mujhe masala dosa chahiye!!!!

ok srorry lol, i m so bored

Ok, sorry everyone, but I had to go and study last night and this morning, in order to prepare my physics lesson plan for this afternoon. Anyways here is what happened:

This girl asked me to go to the movies with her, and see the "Wedding Crashers" last night. Another female friend of mine was supposed to meet up with us to watch this movie as well. So I sent out a confirmation email to everyone, and only the girl that had asked me to go confirmed back with me, the other one never did (she usually is lazy when it comes to email, but we confirmed over MSN the night before).

I email them both later on my cell number, and told them I'd be at the theatres at 7:45pm (the show starts at 8pm). I get there ON TIME. Do I see either of them? Nope. So I wait, and wait, and its now 8:15pm (so the previews have started rolling by now). I then notice the girl who asked me to come to the movies with her, casually strolling up the path (mind you she's still chatting away on her cell). She tells me that the other girl just called her and said she couldn't make it. Big surprise.... I needed to talk to her about some project we were going to be working on, but that obviously didn't happen. I mean, can't anyone ever notify people if they will be coming or not, in an appropriate fashion???? There are too many desi girls that I know who just don't care about being on time (I only know two who actually show up on time for EVERYTHING we plan).

So now its me and her, and she then tells me she wants to see Deuce Bigelow, because someone told her that it was a very good movie. I said, what happened to the Wedding Crashers? She says she heard it wasn't as good as this. I reluctantly agreed, and so we went inside. The theatre it was playing in was freakin huge, but only filled with 10 other people. Overall, the movie just plain sucked BIG TIME! I hated it. The jokes were dumb, the accents were TOTALLY fake, and on top of that, they were making fun of people with medical conditions (and I just didn't find it funny). I figured out the "mystery" about halfway through the movie, and she kept asking me who do you think killed all the characters? She laughed soo loud at the dumbest things, that eventually, people in the theatre started laughing at her. This movie has a lot of sexually explicit vocabulary being thrown back and forth, and since she was laughing, she kept missing what they said, so she kept asked me "What did he say? What did she say? What does that mean?" She thought this was a "dirty" movie, complained about it, but she insisted on seeing this piece of crap. I wasted my money, time, and a good 1hr and 45min of my life. I could have been studying (which I did end up doing when I got home).

Anyways...

shivalrous said:
I'm still waiting to see your ad, so I know what to put in mine dude. :laugh: ;)

sunny123 said:
I wasted my money, time, and a good 1hr and 45min of my life. I could have been studying (which I did end up doing when I got home).

Anyways...

Aww...you sure had a sucky time alright....hey but its not only girls who do that...i think that is a "people" trait.. in general.....some people are just more relaxed and then some are just inconsiderate...
then there are those who respect others' time ......they keep their own lives organized and wouldn't want to mess up someone else's plans....

maybe she just thought that she was being fashionably late or something....Not Cool....

A FEMALE PRAYER.....
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who's loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he says he'll call, he won't wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to hit on my friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the creep you sent me instead.
Amen.
A MALE PRAYER.....
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquorstore.
Amen

rofl.....thanx for sharing JAMES

J.A.Me.S. said:
A FEMALE PRAYER.....
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who's loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he says he'll call, he won't wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to hit on my friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the creep you sent me instead.
Amen.
A MALE PRAYER.....
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquorstore.
Amen
thats just lovely!