getting disheartened :(

Nummy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
delete pls.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
he goes to medical school in St. Andrews University in Scotland and I'm in upstate NY.
But now he's in this 3rd year (of 6) and things are getting really intense for him (they have this thing where you do 3 years in St. A's and 3 years in Manchester, which are all clinicals). We barely ever talk now and I'm starting to feel the distance between us grow (a lot).

It doesn't help that I don't trust one of his friends (there's something about her that just makes me wary of her. I used to be really jealous but I'm kinda over it now because I trust him and if something were to happen, it would have happened already). I wonder if I should just wait out the rest of his 3rd year and see if it gets better when he's in Manchester (I don't know if I can afford to visit this summer) or if I should just end it.

The thing is, I have 3 semesters till I graduate from undergrad and he keeps asking me to move and apply to med school there.
I don't want a guy to be my reason for making big decisions in my life but

:hello:
I think the reason you haven't gotten any hits right now is that you answered your own question.

And, in general, we ALL are amazed at how ludicrous this entire scenario is...especially for someone your age who should be mingling with her peers and forming strong relationships there.

GL, whatever your decision is...

oh btw, you should get both your parents more involved, especially your dad...see how he feels about all this.:D