George Washington University School of Medicine Class of 2009!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ditto on the Clarendon area. Have a question about computers...

notebooks...yay or nay?

I don't really think I'm a classroom computer note-taker, the temptation of playing on the internet is too great. I would like to invest in an awesome desktop, but wondering if the convenience of laptop outweighs having a super computer. Any suggestions? Thanks. ;)

eralza said:
Hey all,

Just got relocated form Germany to D.C. It is great being here, and I'm getting excited about orientation/class in a few weeks. My fiance and I were able to find a place in Clarendon. Is anyone else in this area?

Be sure to send out any messages of upcoming parties.

See you soon,
Eric

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I just found this site...ha ha....kind of late I know....anyways, I can't wait to meet everyone. I'll be living with another classmate named Chris in Pentagon City. Sounds like a lot of people are going to be close to school. Right now I'm chilling at home in Hawaii till August 12. If any of you are big AIM followers, mines is NethanL. It'll be awesome to get to know some of you guys before orientation. Enjoy the rest of your summer everyone.

Hey Nathan!!!

I'm moving up on monday...we need to plan our pre-orientation party. anyone else moving up soon?

Hope you're all settled in eric! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
gdubb said:
Hey Nathan!!!

I'm moving up on monday...we need to plan our pre-orientation party. anyone else moving up soon?

Hope you're all settled in eric! :p
Still waiting on my stuff to get here from Germany. It was supposed to have arrived last Mon, but no word

gdubb,

I'm gonna be at my new apt. on 6th and M in a few days. Let me know about the pre-orientation party!

Looking forward to meeting everybody,

Mike Sigman

msigman said:
gdubb,

I'm gonna be at my new apt. on 6th and M in a few days. Let me know about the pre-orientation party!

Looking forward to meeting everybody,

Mike Sigman

Me too--I'm in DC as well, living in Dupont.

I'll be in DC on Friday, Aug 12, keep me updated on the pre-orientation party. It would be awesome to meet some of you guys before orientation. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to meet up anytime.

hey ya'll.
i'm here i'm here. my parents have been here for a few days. they're leaving tomorrow. we need to plan this party. woohooooo welcome to dc!!

sam--i'll call ya tomorrow-i haven't forgotten about you. i've been surrounded by boxes. ahhh.

Hey guys:
congratulations on making it to GWU's class of 2009. I'm currently applying and was wondering if anyone is an international student and applied to the IMprogram. If so, can you please let me know how the interviews, application etc went, and how well you did on the mcat. GWU is one of my top choices and I would really appreciate your help!
thanks
[email protected]

kate12345 said:
OK, sorry in advance for being spacey (you guys will get used to it if/when we hang out next year :)), but I was talking to someone else who was starting at GW on IM the other day, and I closed the window before I buddy listed you. I know you had an 88 in your screen name and we talked a lot about where to get cheap beer in DC--IM me again?

And speaking of cheap beer, I'm in for a party. :)

Ahh, good old beer. It was always great b/c I would always get it for free at Lulus, too bad they're closed now :(