FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

hey!

Please make me all 3 schedules..6, 8 and 12 week study schedule. IMG here from cali.

Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

12 Wks would be good, [email protected]

Sorry, I know you've probably been bombarded with requests but I was a little late to the game and am completely stressing over this exam.

Do you mind sending me the 8 and 12 wks schedules. It's much appreciated!!!

[email protected]

Can someone just post the schedules here?

Please send me your schedule for 6 weeks. I have emailed you but got no reply from you not sure why!
here is my email [email protected]. Thanks

the 12 week schedule looks doable if you put the work in. I think its a good schedule an I plan on following it.

Thanks @maniacmath13

Hi,

I would be very grateful if u can send me all 4 study schedules

My mail id: [email protected]

I hope to receive the mail, appreciate the work u hv been doing

Thanks maniacmath

Members don't see this ad :)
Many Thanks maniacmath13

Anyone have a link for Golijan Audio?

please send me a 12 and an 8 week schedule my email adress is [email protected]. thank you

Hi maniacmath13, thank you for continuing to do this. Can you please send all schedules to [email protected]?

Thanks again.

I still didn't get one? Must be harvesting emails :spam:

Not harvesting emails...must have missed it...ask anyone here, they are getting the schedules.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but this thread is making a very public list of med students' email addresses, and someone else could definitely use it for spam. Is there another way to get the file from you? Like a link to a public google doc?

If you don't want your email address showing, feel free to send me a private message

Last edited:

I would love to have a 12 week study schedule if possible!

[email protected]

Thank you!

Reactions: 1 users
hi

Can I get all 4 schedules please and thank you so much!!!
[email protected]

Can anyone send me the schedules for 4,6,8,12 weeks pleeeeeaaaseee!!! I haven't heard back from the thread author and would like it. Can you send to [email protected]
Thanks sooooo much!!!!!

You are a gentleperson and a scholar, thank you!!

Thank you.

The folder was empty? Ortnakas I'm with you on this one. Don't really feel comfortable putting my email out there for anyone.
OP, can you put the file back in the dropbox link?