FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you send me all the schedules??
[email protected]

Thanks in advanced! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

Could you please send me all 4 schedules? [email protected]
thanks so much!!

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.

I would really appreciate a 6 week study schedule.My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Hey Maniacmatch13,

Could you please send me the 12, 8, 6, and 4 week schedules. Thanks much, highly appreciated. My email is [email protected]
Thanks.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Maniacmatch13,

Can you please email me the 12 and the 8 week schedule please @ [email protected]

I would like to compare with what I have. Appreciate the help. Thanks!

If this is still going on, I'd like to obtain all the schedules as well.

Email: [email protected]

Or if anyone who has received it, want to pass it along, I would love that. Thanks!

I need your help ASAP! Can you please send an 8 week study schedule? im already on week 1 and im going all over the place with the subjects. My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much for being so NICE to help all of us. :)