This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if the next wave of UF decisions has been sent out?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was also waitlisted at UF what are the chances of getting off that waitlist? I already accepted my spot at another school (UNE) but if there’s a chance of getting off that waitlist I will definetly take the in state tuition.

Their fb group class of 2021 already has 80 members :(
I’m sure not many will be giving up their spots.

Their fb group class of 2021 already has 80 members :(
I’m sure not many will be giving up their spots.
22 of those members are 2nd years, so theres still 12 spots open for the class of 2021 if the take 70

I just hate being on a waitlist when I am already set on a school which is out of state and twice the price of UF. I’m already in the early stages of moving there, but UF’s tuition is so much cheaper. I wish they would disclose their waitlist rank that way I would know if I stand a chance.

I just hate being on a waitlist when I am already set on a school which is out of state and twice the price of UF. I’m already in the early stages of moving there, but UF’s tuition is so much cheaper. I wish they would disclose their waitlist rank that way I would know if I stand a chance.

I'm literally in the EXACT situation. The OOS school I committed to in the meantime starts in June, so it's such a stress to be limbo waiting for UF to /potentially/ take me off the waitlist while trying to figure out other housing situations ugh

I'm literally in the EXACT situation. The OOS school I committed to in the meantime starts in June, so it's such a stress to be limbo waiting for UF to /potentially/ take me off the waitlist while trying to figure out other housing situations ugh
It really sucks! I live in Orlando FL and I am already planning on moving to Maine this summer. I thought not hearing from UF meant I was not going to get in so I kinda forgot about it. Now being on their waitlist changes everything! I really want to move out of Florida so the only reason why I would attend UF would be because tuition would be considerably cheaper, but honestly I’m just going to continue my moving plans because mothing it’s set on stone. I’ve hear UF’s waitlist has little movement.
Where have you accepted so far?

22 of those members are 2nd years, so theres still 12 spots open for the class of 2021 if the take 70
Do they only let admitted students join the group? Or is there a possibility many in there are not even going to UF?

Anyone know of a fb group or anything for NSU ft.lauderdale class 2021?

O
Do they only let admitted students join the group? Or is there a possibility many in there are not even going to UF?

Only admitted and committed students. Obviously if someone commits and then changes their mind they can go elsewhere and then they go to the wait list. It’s like dominos now. If someone gets accepted and then declines UF they will go to the wait list.

Did anyone here hear anything from UF’s waitlist? I know their Facebook group has pretty much the entire class in there. I’ve lost hope and I will be removing myself from their waitlist as I have already made up my mind. I will be moving to Maine this fall to attend UNE’s PT program.

Last edited: