Female MD's tend to have unrealistically high standards when it comes to dating

And I get it. You spent a huge chunk of your life dedicated to the often cruel pursuit of medicine. It's only obvious and logical that you should feel entitled to having the other parts of your life be at their best.

It sucks though because I would like to date another physician, but my height usually excludes me from beginning any potential relationship with them (every bond needs an attraction). Haha doesn't help that a lot of female MD's I know are on the taller side and almost none will budge from their high standards- the further you deviate from the true ideal pretty much dooms your chances.

Knowing what most female doctors are like, ultra-feminist and uptight, I would avoid dating female physicians.

Members don't see this ad.

Knowing what most female doctors are like, ultra-feminist and uptight, I would avoid dating female physicians.
Uptight feminist checking in

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: 4 users
Ultra-feminist - Is that someone who really really really believes women should have the same rights and opportunities as men?

If you've got a problem with that belief set, then yes, you should avoid dating female physicians.
and female nurses
and female accountants
and female police officers
and female bartenders

or let's just generalize and suggest you avoid dating intelligent women in any profession.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ultra-feminist - Is that someone who really really really believes women should have the same rights and opportunities as men?

If you've got a problem with that belief set, then yes, you should avoid dating female physicians.
and female nurses
and female accountants
and female police officers
and female bartenders

or let's just generalize and suggest you avoid dating intelligent women in any profession.

And women in no particular profession, for that matter. Just women in general.

Reactions: 2 users
Guys, he and his circle of friends have obviously met the majority of female physicians in the world and are therefore qualified to make such a statement. Come on now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Lol I have to show y'all a pic of this shirt I really want:
1413406698493.jpg

So sad all that beauty and brains ruined by feminist culture :(

There are indeed vociferous and unpleasant women who call themselves feminists and are absolute dicks to men. I call myself a feminist and I hate, hate, HATE people like that because they AREN'T feminists. They are ugly-hearted people at best, misandrists as worst (and yes, I am also very aware at the noticeable misandry our society can produce as well). This unfortunately vocal minority has tainted the term feminism to the point that people are hesitant to apply that label to themselves. It has become a "bad word" in essence. True feminism is about supporting women, it isn't about beating down men. Please refrain from using it as purposefully insulting blanket term for accomplished women just because some bitter people have warped the word into something it does not actually represent in the modern age.

Just because a woman is accomplished/intelligent/pursuing a high-end career does not mean she is a bitchy misandrist. That's a ludicrous assumption.

There are indeed vociferous and unpleasant women who call themselves feminists and are absolute dicks to men. I call myself a feminist and I hate, hate, HATE people like that because they AREN'T feminists. They are ugly-hearted people at best, misandrists as worst (and yes, I am also very aware at the noticeable misandry our society can produce as well). This unfortunately vocal minority has tainted the term feminism to the point that people are hesitant to apply that label to themselves. It has become a "bad word" in essence. True feminism is about supporting women, it isn't about beating down men. Please refrain from using it as purposefully insulting blanket term for accomplished women just because some bitter people have warped the word into something it does not actually represent in the modern age.

Just because a woman is accomplished/intelligent/pursuing a high-end career does not mean she is a bitchy misandrist. That's a ludicrous assumption.

Most modern feminists see men as inherently stupid, bad, or evil. Modern feminism has nothing to do with equality and everything with putting men down and viewing them as imbeciles.

That being said I would never date a female doctor, medical student, or any kind of academic. Just do not like the idea of taking my work home with me, there are a lot interesting people outside the medical profession and academia.

Most modern feminists see men as inherently stupid, bad, or evil. Modern feminism has nothing to do with equality and everything with putting men down and viewing them as imbeciles.

That being said I would never date a female doctor, medical student, or any kind of academic. Just do not like the idea of taking my work home with me, there are a lot interesting people outside the medical profession and academia.
Please keep lecturing me on "modern feminism". I'm sure you will provide valuable life experience and knowledge that I never considered while taking classes on feminist theory and literature. I'm sure you with your vast experience with "modern feminism" (not a real qualifier btw) trumps my degree.

1413742377166.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
He'll be back with more lecturing soon, I'm sure. Needs to go consult Roosh and circlejerk in r/theredpill with bitter tear lube some more first. It's never worth arguing with these types past a certain point.

Members don't see this ad :)
For me, it depends on someone's personal definition of feminism. It doesn't have to be at the expense of masculinity or in some antagonistic relationship with men.

When someone says they're a feminist, I always ask what they mean.

For me, it depends on someone's personal definition of feminism. It doesn't have to be at the expense of masculinity or in some antagonistic relationship with men.

When someone says they're a feminist, I always ask what they mean.

Exactly. It's like when someone says they are pro animal welfare or animal rights (although technically the terms mean different things, I am lumping them together here because the average person tends to ). Most people mean things like better prosecution and punishment for animal abuse, better conditions for food animals, minimization of unnecessary (key word) animal research, etc. Then you have a subset of super duper animal rights crazies who want to stop all animal research, outlaw pet ownership, stop all animal related agriculture, have violent protests and destroy property, etc. who get more attention because they are extreme and therefore give the movement a bad name.

The easy answer here is to find a woman MD who is older, less attractive, and/or desperate to get married very soon.

Problem solved?

The easy answer here is to find a woman MD who is older, less attractive, and/or desperate to get married very soon.

Problem solved?

Are you going to listen for the loud ticking of biological clocks?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm offering sagely advice for someone who is struggling in the dating market.

As for me, I prefer not to get hitched.

Please keep lecturing me on "modern feminism". I'm sure you will provide valuable life experience and knowledge that I never considered while taking classes on feminist theory and literature. I'm sure you with your vast experience with "modern feminism" (not a real qualifier btw) trumps my degree.

View attachment 186323

Funny you got a picture of Don Draper, he came from an era where modern feminism was a "new" thing. He would definitely be a misogynist by today's standards.

Anyway why do female physicians have high expectations? That is easy to figure out. People of high socio-economic status usually expect a lot.

Last edited:
Funny you got a picture of Don Draper, he came from an era where modern feminism was a "new" thing. He would definitely be a misogynist by today's standards.

Anyway why do female physicians have high expectations? That is easy to figure out. People of high socio-economic status usually expect a lot.
Mad Men takes place during the era of 2nd wave feminism, genius.

Really? Wow. Its set during the 1960s, things were much different back then.
So you don't even have the most surface understanding of feminism then. That's what you're telling me.

Problem solved?
So you don't even have the most surface understanding of feminism then. That's what you're telling me.

I honestly do not care, I do believe people should be treated equally whether they are white or black, male or female, whatever religion they pray to, but we all know in reality this does not work.

Certain aspects of feminism to me make sense, a woman should earn the same amount of money for the same work, I do not think women should be objectified (Kim K should not be showing the world her rear end and other body parts ).

Anyway I come from a culture where things like that are not appropriate in public.

Oh yeah back to topic, many male MDs also have unrealistic expectations. I had a classmate who commented that one of his clinical preceptors lives in a townhouse as if that was a bad thing, I was wondering what he was expecting, him to be living in a villa and have a garage full of Ferraris?

I'm offering sagely advice for someone who is struggling in the dating market.

As for me, I prefer not to get hitched.
If you're struggling in the dating market, you should find a way to get more attractive. For both men and women thats the number one thing by far in terms of importance.

I honestly do not care, I do believe people should be treated equally whether they are white or black, male or female, whatever religion they pray to, but we all know in reality this does not work.

Certain aspects of feminism to me make sense, a woman should earn the same amount of money for the same work, I do not think women should be objectified (Kim K should not be showing the world her rear end and other body parts ).

Anyway I come from a culture where things like that are not appropriate in public.

Oh yeah back to topic, many male MDs also have unrealistic expectations. I had a classmate who commented that one of his clinical preceptors lives in a townhouse as if that was a bad thing, I was wondering what he was expecting, him to be living in a villa and have a garage full of Ferraris?
Probably depends on many things... if someone can't afford an upper middle class lifestyle with a high income then they might be in a lower paid specialty combined with them having a massive debt/bad financial skills. A physician's income (if you look to maximize your earning potential in this field) can yield a very nice lifestyle.

Probably depends on many things... if someone can't afford an upper middle class lifestyle with a high income then they might be in a lower paid specialty combined with them having a massive debt/bad financial skills. A physician's income (if you look to maximize your earning potential in this field) can yield a very nice lifestyle.

A lot of male doctors have some ridiculous expectations. One of my classmates wonders if he can afford a Lamborghini on an FM salary if he works in the middle of nowhere.

A lot of male doctors have some ridiculous expectations. One of my classmates wonders if he can afford a Lamborghini on an FM salary if he works in the middle of nowhere.
Well I mean all depends what kind of lambo you want :D I know someone who bought a used lambo for like 120k and he loves it. So it can go many ways depending on what you want specifically and I dont see any reason that a lambo or a ferrari cant be affordable on a physician income.
But yea I know what you mean... some people think finishing residency = buying a 500k sportscar + a 3 million dollar mansion. :D

Well I mean all depends what kind of lambo you want :D I know someone who bought a used lambo for like 120k and he loves it. So it can go many ways depending on what you want specifically and I dont see any reason that a lambo or a ferrari cant be affordable on a physician income.
But yea I know what you mean... some people think finishing residency = buying a 500k sportscar + a 3 million dollar mansion. :D

This classmate of mine wants to get the Aventador, which is nearly $500k+!!! I think he should go to Wall Street if he really wants that car. He has this dated idea that doctors are made of money.

Even some of the older models cost a pretty sum, I read a Miura was sold at an auction for $1.5 million and Countach for nearly a cool million.

This classmate of mine wants to get the Aventador, which is nearly $500k+!!! I think he should go to Wall Street if he really wants that car. He has this dated idea that doctors are made of money.

Even some of the older models cost a pretty sum, I read a Miura was sold at an auction for $1.5 million and Countach for nearly a cool million.
Tell him to settle for a somewhat used Gallardo.. he should be able to afford that lol. If he wants an aventador he better become a cosmetics king and rake in the millions. lool

Tell him to settle for a somewhat used Gallardo.. he should be able to afford that lol. If he wants an aventador he better become a cosmetics king and rake in the millions. lool

LOL. Even if the Gallardo is cheaper the cost of maintenance and insurance is extremely high. I just thought he picked the wrong career for that the sports car lifestyle.

LOL. Even if the Gallardo is cheaper the cost of maintenance and insurance is extremely high. I just thought he picked the wrong career for that the sports car lifestyle.
Maintenance is definitely high and its where guys run into issue very often. Insurance is actually very low.. often lower than a regular average car due to the limited mileage option. You can insure a lamborghini for like 2k a year basically or even less.

Honestly some people want a somewhat luxurious lifestyle and medicine is a realistic way to obtain it whereas business will more than likely yield in an average corporate slave lifestyle.