Failed NAVLE Practice Test and it’s 1 week away

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prevetter64

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a bad score on the ICVA practice test (lowest end of the range was 345). Am I doomed for my NAVLE next week? I am 75% on Zuku. I’m super sad.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a bad score on the ICVA practice test (lowest end of the range was 345). Am I doomed for my NAVLE next week? I am 75% on Zuku. I’m super sad.
Probably not? I think the practice tests are a little harder than the actual exam. Did you pay for the review option to see where your weaknesses are?

And honestly, even if you don’t pass on attempt #1, it’s not the end of the world. You just have to take that awful exam again. It’s not a measure of how good a veterinarian you will be.

Reactions: 2 users
Fwiw I thought the first ICVA practice test was harder than my actual NAVLE.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did y’all find your scores for the ICVA were similar to your actual scores?

Did y’all find your scores for the ICVA were similar to your actual scores?
Mine was within the range, but I do know a couple classmates who were predicted to fail and passed.

I would try and study up in the last week on your weaker topics and then let it go and see how the chips fall. As someone said above, it isn't the end of the world if you fail once. Or even if you fail several times, eventually it will work out and there are numerous people on these forums that can tell you about that. :)

For what it's worth, I did significantly better on the NAVLE than either of my ICVA projections.

Reactions: 1 users