EVMS class of 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkb115

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread for the EVMS class of 2015 (because I didn't see one) so that we can get to know each other and share info. I'm really excited to about going to EVMS and can't wait for August!

Members don't see this ad.

Great i'll join it! Congrats on getting off the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys! Might very well be attending EVMS next semester and I look forward to meeting all of ya'll (the few of you here and those soon to join!). I currently go to school in Virginia and I've been to Norfolk many times - it's a pretty cool place. I'll surely be looking for a roommate when the time comes so if anyone is interested, PM me!

Accepted a few weeks back... Now im grooming my mustache for the Solhaug invitational!

See you all in August...

I live in Norfolk, PM me if you want any info!

hey! I know it is way early, but I am starting to look for a place to live so if anyone is interested in chatting, let me know!!

Also, are any of you going to preview weekend?!

It's not too early to start looking for places because that's exactly what I'm doing. Anyone with housing suggestions, please share. I'll be going to the preview weekend and I hope to see some one you there.

congrats guys!

Last edited:
Joining in!!
looking for female roommate(s)... would like my own bed/bath.... need furnished place since can't move my furniture from CA... Have no idea how to find any of these so any suggestions are encouraged :D

Most of the housing discussion among accepted students is happening on the class Facebook page.

Um... it shows up on my Facebook as on open group, called EVMS '15

When do we get info on orientation, etc? I was recently accepted and the acceptance packet didn't have much information.
Also, does anyone know which books are recommended for first year?

When do we get info on orientation, etc? I was recently accepted and the acceptance packet didn't have much information.
Also, does anyone know which books are recommended for first year?

Orientatino starts August 15th, white coat on the 19th.