Eptopic pregnancy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithandrea601

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and i'm here to gather information regarding the ectopic pregnancy i'm two month pregnant right now and currently experiencing pain in my womb. I have read some article that this is one of the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy. Next month i will be doing ultrasound. Is there a process of detecting it early?

thank you,
Andrea

Members don't see this ad.

Go see a doctor. Your doctor, or an emergency room doctor. Don't ask strangers on the internet that can't see or touch you to do an exam.

Most people on here are either trying to get into medical school, in medical school, or just got out of medical school. In other words, know either nothing or almost nothing.

Go see a doctor if you are concerned.

I am not trying to be mean, but you need an expert if you think you have an ectopic pregnancy.

dsoz

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and i'm here to gather information regarding the ectopic pregnancy i'm two month pregnant right now and currently experiencing pain in my womb. I have read some article that this is one of the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy. Next month i will be doing ultrasound. Is there a process of detecting it early?

thank you,
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

If you're worried about an ectopic pregnancy, you should call your doctor's office right away. Don't wait for the scheduled ultrasound next month.

Soliciting internet advice or opinion on something this serious from complete strangers whose knowledge or credentials you cannot verify is dangerous.

Call your doctor right away!

As mentioned above, this forum is not intended to seek medical advice and the best course of action is to seek medical attention from your health care provider.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.