Epidemiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
EPI rocks and SAS is King :D

Big up to all fellow Epidemiologists out there :p

Members don't see this ad.

i can't tell you how much happier i am after having left epi behind :D
it's not that i dislike the idea of it, but i can't stand sitting behind a computer analyzing data all day!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by lola
it's not that i dislike the idea of it, but i can't stand sitting behind a computer analyzing data all day!

Yeah, I think I know what you mean (not that I ever had any *major* SAS sessions or anything. I knew I never wanted to use my epi MPH to do data analysis. Hence the med school thing.

Just finished my last epi/biostat class for the MPH program THANK GOD THATS OVER

Originally posted by lola

I too was glad I got my MS in epi. but I am sure glad to be away from the computer and the SAS machine and learning medicine. The MS did create a nice framework for med. school though.

I'm still stuck on EPI...working as an epidemiologist for the state, but I do surveillance so dont have to really deal with data analysis all day, and in 8months i start med schl :clap: