EMT basic just won 205K house!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
An Emt B, former partner of mine, just won a $205,000 house!! Could not have happened to a nicer guy!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by deepsouthmedic
An Emt B, former partner of mine, just won a $205,000 house!! Could not have happened to a nicer guy!!!!

Only to be officially trashed by his EMS colleagues during his housewarming party!

I swear, EMS people really know how to trash a house during a party.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Geek Medic
Only to be officially trashed by his EMS colleagues during his housewarming party!

I swear, EMS people really know how to trash a house during a party.

tell me about it! i've never met anyone who can drink quite as much as my colleagues. it scares me sometimes. lol

EMS people know how to have a great time tho.........you hafta admit that!!

This weekend is the CT State EMS Conference and it is always quite the party! I will not be there, but I am sure there will be many stories of drunken debauchery come Monday.

Congratulations to the guy who won the house!

United Way has a house give away each year. It is constructed through donations and the home builders assoc. You have to buy a $ 100 ticket and there are only 5000 sold. This was the last guy I ever thought of paying $100 for a ticket but it could not have happened to a nicer guy!!

You are right about EMS and throwing parties.........we sure know how.:D :D Work hard and party hard:hardy: :hardy: :thumbup: :cool: