Do you wanna know why they're opening more schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How can you work FULL time and raise a family? :confused: Someone has to stay home with the kids 24/7.

Its called daycare.

Members don't see this ad.

When I'm in an area that has 3 pharmacies and and 5 pharmacist openings that they can't seem to fill, what benefit do I have to prove my worth?

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you kindly post a link to these PMP results? I've been trying to find them for a while but can only turn up third-party sources giving bulleted point summaries of the results.

Dude it says the field will grow by 45k in 10 years and how many students will be pumped out by then??? over 100k damn some people can't do math or are gullible.

So I guess no pharmacists are going to retire in 10 years?! Eventhough I think something like over 25% of pharmacists are in their 50s or older (exact figures are in that report earlier in the thread). Even those aging that don't retire will inevitably work less hours as they age. At the hospital where I work, we have approximately 25 pharmacists (about 20 1.0 FTEs) at least 5 of our 1.0 FTEs are at retirement age, one just retired and one is planning to this summer. Not to mention those who leave the profession for other reason or god forbid--death. This issue is multifaceted.