DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses cont.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And no, I didn't grow 12 inches and sprout dark hair everywhere. Nor did I shave my head.

Do you speak Serbian yet?

And this is post 1,000........I think we got here faster than what we did on our first thread.

Members don't see this ad.

I saw a Serbian man at the airport. I knew he was serbian because he was very tall, very hairy, had a very shaved head, and was sitting looking at a computer screen and chewing. I had a DMACC flashback.

He was also with a very hot Indian or Latina lady. I couldn't tell by looking and wouldn't risk having to kill more of DMACC's countrymen in barehanded combat.

And I was drinking French bottled water, and couldn't be bothered...

Do you speak Serbian yet?

And this is post 1,000........I think we got here faster than what we did on our first thread.

Stop posting at the same time as I post, ***.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you hear about the two NY shock jocks that got canceled because of their Asian prank phone call?

Yeah...they made a prank phone call to a Chinese restaurant using a fake Asian accent and asked for "flied lice" and make comparisons of items on the menu to boy parts.

There was a backlash a la Don Imus.

I'm waiting for Astrotrain to throw a fit about free speech.

Yeah...they made a prank phone call to a Chinese restaurant using a fake Asian accent and asked for "flied lice" and make comparisons of items on the menu to boy parts.

There was a backlash a la Don Imus.

I'm waiting for Astrotrain to throw a fit about free speech.

He will just give him time.

I still think it's ludicrous (note: not LudaKris) that there was this whole uproar about Imus' stupid quote. Who listens to Imus anyway? Anyway, why did Al Sharpton get so worked up about that and had this huge fit and get him fired? If Sharpton hadn't made a big deal about it, no one would even have heard it.

Besides, shouldn't he be protesting rappers who seem to know very few words other than N***A? Seriously, if you don't want people saying it, stop saying it yourself!!!!! Double standards irk me.

Dmak,

I went fishing at my dad's place in the UP. Caught a 3 pound largemouth, two 5 lb smallmouth, and a bunch of smaller fish.

Weirdest of all, we went fishing in the river and I caught a bowfin fish. Check out the link.

http://www.vernonweb.com/bowfin.htm

I almost pooped my pants when I pulled this ugly thing up from the bottom. It was pretty big though.

I've been catching some decent northern pike out here in the D. You two lookalikes are getting married soon! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS!! SUCKERS!!!....wait, I was supposed to save that for right after you say I do. Ummm disregard the previous comments. Marriage is a blessed union which will only enrich your lives and bring endless happiness.

I still think it's ludicrous (note: not LudaKris) that there was this whole uproar about Imus' stupid quote. Who listens to Imus anyway? Anyway, why did Al Sharpton get so worked up about that and had this huge fit and get him fired? If Sharpton hadn't made a big deal about it, no one would even have heard it.

Besides, shouldn't he be protesting rappers who seem to know very few words other than N***A? Seriously, if you don't want people saying it, stop saying it yourself!!!!! Double standards irk me.

Double standards are awesome.

Let me just be honest. Diversity is the key ingredient for MAJOR PROBLEMS. Because i am a fan of major problems, I like diversity and conflict. I always find chicago people a little funny because some claim to be from a diverse city, but the the city itself is segregated into distinct communities. furthermore, skin color is NOT a determining factor for diversity; whereas, INCOME is. Indian, Black, White, and another families seem to get along fine in rich neighborhoods.

I heard a funny rant from a webpage someone posted on here about "African American" nomenclature. Using this word assumes everyone from Africa who comes to America is black. Interesting comment in itself.

Then there are people like me, German Americans who wish like hell they could at least get some skin color and look attractive during the winter months.

Have i offended anyone yet? That's right...everyone is happy now and does not care what anyone else has to say.

Dirty martini's rock!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dmak,

I went fishing at my dad's place in the UP. Caught a 3 pound largemouth, two 5 lb smallmouth, and a bunch of smaller fish.

Weirdest of all, we went fishing in the river and I caught a bowfin fish. Check out the link.

http://www.vernonweb.com/bowfin.htm

I almost pooped my pants when I pulled this ugly thing up from the bottom. It was pretty big though.

Wow that thing is ugly. What'd you catch it on? Interesting reading on that link.......I love the Louisiana responses. AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let me just be honest. Diversity is the key ingredient for MAJOR PROBLEMS. Because i am a fan of major problems, I like diversity and conflict. I always find chicago people a little funny because some claim to be from a diverse city, but the the city itself is segregated into distinct communities. furthermore, skin color is NOT a determining factor for diversity; whereas, INCOME is. Indian, Black, White, and another families seem to get along fine in rich neighborhoods.
The diversity in some neighborhoods is great (especially suburbs.) Much of the subs is segregated by income level. The BEST part of Chicago is the fact that it has retained it's communities. The first Mayor Daley had a discussion with MLK about this back in the day. MLK said that Daley had to get rid of the segregation. Daley said, "you don't run my city. Chicago is a city of neighborhoods. Everyone works on their neighborhood and makes it a great place to live. The Irish did it, the Italians did it, the Polish did it etc. Why should it be any different for you? This is my town and if you don't like it get out!" Ahh Mayor Daley 1 was such a hard a**. He talked to everyone like that!

Wow that thing is ugly. What'd you catch it on? Interesting reading on that link.......I love the Louisiana responses. AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We were fishing in the st. joe river in a sheltered cove. I was casting a plastic worm to weeds and trees. I saw this thing and was like "what the F%^$ is that?!? I had to look it up in a fish identification guide my dad had.

I heard a funny rant from a webpage someone posted on here about "African American" nomenclature. Using this word assumes everyone from Africa who comes to America is black. Interesting comment in itself.

Then there are people like me, German Americans who wish like hell they could at least get some skin color and look attractive during the winter months.

Have i offended anyone yet? That's right...everyone is happy now and does not care what anyone else has to say.

Dirty martini's rock!

Birdman, I know who you hang out with who's "from Chicago" and they are not exactly a source I would cite for any argument.

I've eaten the a$$ out of some choupick myself.

We used to catch them, keep them alive in a bucket with some water, then when we got home fix them alive. If they die, the meat gets nasty. If you try to keep it, the meat gets nasty. As far as I know if you fix it, batter it, then freeze it, you can put it directly into the grease, and it'll fry good.

The method my dad used (which really bothered him....choupic struggle and bleed a lot) is to pull the fish from the bucket, take a ball peen hammer and hit him a hard one on the head, then cut into him with the knife. It was a messy deal.

I'm cleaning out of Georgia, Ya'll.

I've gotta' swing back through once or twice to swap some gear, then clear it all out, but I'm pretty much done.

I'm excited to see my Hosimovic's married, graduate, then go to Officer Summer Camp.

Ryan Ro told me that I should make my bed the first day then sleep in a bag on the floor for the rest of the month. I think I'll take that advice. He also told me I should shower with him.....so I don't know....

Actually, I love me some sleeping bag. I can't tell you how much I dig them. So this'll be fun.

Is it 8 or 9 days left?

Where did the time go?!??!?!?!

Dartos ~ I agree with you. I was just being a bastard. I cannot wait to see how out of shape you are at graduation. Remember that bench pressing is not a measurement of fitness. However, it must be a good measurement of parenting b/c you seem to be a damn good father and bench much more than i would guess.

Now about Ryan Ro. It's so cool to work out in scrubs and wear your scrub hat everywhere you go. He was one of the reasons i never wanted to be a surgeon. Obviously things changed. He is the original "The Todd"

Dartos ~ I agree with you. I was just being a bastard. I cannot wait to see how out of shape you are at graduation. Remember that bench pressing is not a measurement of fitness. However, it must be a good measurement of parenting b/c you seem to be a damn good father and bench much more than i would guess.

Now about Ryan Ro. It's so cool to work out in scrubs and wear your scrub hat everywhere you go. He was one of the reasons i never wanted to be a surgeon. Obviously things changed. He is the original "The Todd"

Actually you are correct (not about the fathering thing, I suck at that). Bench press isn't a good measure of fitness. As Jack Black has taught us, the only true measure of fitness is the cock push-up. I do 3 every day, cuz you never know when you might have to F%^ your way out of trouble.

In this case, ryan ro = Ryan Romano....sorry.
He's going to be my neighbor and shipmate in Portsmouth.

Actually you are correct (not about the fathering thing, I suck at that). Bench press isn't a good measure of fitness. As Jack Black has taught us, the only true measure of fitness is the cock push-up. I do 3 every day, cuz you never know when you might have to F%^ your way out of trouble.

I always thought you could only really do one.......................:laugh:

back in dsm ya'll. if you are around give me a shout!

How was the Dmak Lucky wedding.......I'm bummed I couldn't attend, but I have to sell my body right now to pay rent:eek:

How was the Dmak Lucky wedding.......I'm bummed I couldn't attend, but I have to sell my body right now to pay rent:eek:

:laugh:

It won't be for long, I'm sure. Good luck in residency.

For some odd reason things worked out for me and now I am happy to say there is another crazy ass woodham on the way.....lets hope it is a boy.

The DMACC Lucky wedding was a pretty good thing.

I've got pics I'll put on my webpage in a bit..

We'll be in Chicago for the next few days with Queen Bee (expert dress shopping consultant)..and Dartos, too.

For some odd reason things worked out for me and now I am happy to say there is another crazy ass woodham on the way.....lets hope it is a boy.

Awesome!!

Who's yo baby's momma?

On a different note. Dmak/lucky wedding=awesome. They wore crowns and jane was blessed as a feritility goddess named maria. The dancing was so funny, cuz they would play hiphop and erica, steph, vanessa, brandy hawkesworth and myself would be out there tearing up the otherwise empty dance floor. Then some crazy polka music would come on and all these superhot serbian chicks would come out and like, riverdance. I obliged them with my micheal flatley lord of the dance impersonation.

The bride and groom looked amazing! Especially the groom, OH YEAH!! Food was good, but the hors devours freakin kicked @$$!! Plus I got to do some freak dancing with the bride and groom, which rocked my world.
CONGRATS you crazy kids! Now go out there and be blessed with for making many childrens for continuation of human species race!!

Now we are hanging out with portier and his gf in chicago for a few days. My wife is having fun pretending that her new buddy is a human barbie doll. I am Dartos Vader and I approve of Portiers new girlfriend, She's out of his league, so shhhh, nobody tell her that!

I hope everybody who made it to the wedding had a good time. Thanks for coming out!

Congrats, Krank, for knocking her up a second time! Glad to see things are working out for you...:)

See you all at graduation next week! Woooo....I got my Illinois license today. License to thrill.

Oh, and it's Marija. I have sworn to be a helper to and procreator for my dear husband. Basically, I'm a helpful uterus. Womb, if you will.

OH YEAH, and a big thank you to Trophy Wife for bringing us the last of the hors d'oeuvres. They were pretty darn good.

OH YEAH, and a big thank you to Trophy Wife for bringing us the last of the hors d'oeuvres. They were pretty darn good.

Actually dmak's mom and the priest paid us to lace those horse devours with ground rhino horn, fertility pills and roofies. Sorry playa! That priest really knew you well. That was the only time I heard coffee brought up in a wedding ceremony:laugh: :laugh: !!

Great. Now I'm going to have septuplets. That means a whole herd of Cherbians to take over the world!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAAHA....

Though upon seeing any of you at graduation and not recognize you (since we don't see our classmates for 2 years, and i rarely went to class), I will be happy to see you all. Just don't be surprised if a nut slap is coming your way, or a boob kick if you are of the "lucky-type."

The last 4 years have been the worst of my life and a timely process i would never repeat, but I'm thrilled i went through with it and cannot wait for the future to begin. I must admit i do like some of the recognition we get when we tell people we are going to be doctors in few days rather than med students.

Congrats to you all. Life is good. IKEA is my savior. And I am still in love with skinny women who never seem to eat.

Chicago is great.

Having a girlfriend who is 11 years younger than you and appreciates everything you do for her is great.

Baby Dartos has a bigger unit than his dad...sink bath...grandma's house...

I can't follow maps.

Chicago is great.

Having a girlfriend who is 11 years younger than you and appreciates everything you do for her is great.

Baby Dartos has a bigger unit than his dad...sink bath...grandma's house...

I can't follow maps.

leave my kids unit alone. Pay more attention to mine.

Wow.....Dr Portier in 3 days and a wakeup....

I'm excited....except not about my "move." The military industrial complex wants me to do it on Friday vice Monday which was convenient-er.

Yeah for return trips to Des Moines.

Hey Portier...are you going to Portsmouth? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up. I have a buddy from undergrad who will be doing a surgical residency at Portsmouth for the Navy.

Dr Dick-Y

Yeah...I'm doing a General Rotating Internship at Portsmouth, VA. My first rotation is an elective,but my 2nd is surgery.

I'm looking forward to being ostracized and giggled at by surgical interns and orthopods alike. When they make some sort of comment about pediatrics, I'll be like "ok." Hopefully they'll just let me watch and not make me do anything. I like seeing surgery, but all the ooking around inside and tying knots gets on my nerves.

I think I put on 5lbs in the last week between McDonalds and all the loverly foods the Queen Bee and Dartos family showed us. I need a high colonic and a marathon now.

I'll be in Des Moines tonight if anyone needs some "service." Same prices apply with a slight modifier for my new trick.

Some of us thought that there is always an orientation at the beginning of the year to say hello that we needed a disorientation at the end of the year to say goodbye.

So everyone is invited to the DisOrientation Party this Friday at Billy Joe's Pitcher show and to move from there later in the night. Karaoke starts at 9pm. People should show up a little before to gain some courage, if needed. Hope to see you all there.

Some of us thought that there is always an orientation at the beginning of the year to say hello that we needed a disorientation at the end of the year to say goodbye.

So everyone is invited to the DisOrientation Party this Friday at Billy Joe's Pitcher show and to move from there later in the night. Karaoke starts at 9pm. People should show up a little before to gain some courage, if needed. Hope to see you all there.

How do we know who the doctors are?

We just gorged ourselves with a platter of sushi from Waterfront....mmmmmm. Who's all going to be at the 10am BLS tomorrow?

We just gorged ourselves with a platter of sushi from Waterfront....mmmmmm. Who's all going to be at the 10am BLS tomorrow?

I'll be there, but I thought it would be at 8AM, not 10...

Me and Amanday went to A-Dong....had the big soup and she had the egg noodles and shrimps. Damn I miss A-Dong.

Damned schedule from Student services said 8-10.

Email said 10.

Portier, you are such a kept man now. So I got an e-card from Dr. JJ. I've been trying to email him before, but he never writes back. Maybe I'll try again. Have you been in touch with him?

It's so nice to see everybody again! Especially puddlejumper when she snarls at me. That's hot. ;)

Holy Smokes....somebody check Babyruth for a tapeworm. She's obviously not getting nutrition....

Luckily for her some parts of her female anatomy were spared the wasting.

WOW!

I will never repay my loans....................:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.