Medical Discovered mistake on my primary application. Should I reach out to schools that I've interviewed at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I got invited to interviewed at 2 medical schools and have already interviewed at one of them, the other is scheduled later on.

When I was preparing to apply, I would write my Work/Activities answers on a google doc, and would eventually transfer it over to AMCAS once I was allowed to. The big problem is when I was reading over my Primary Apps to prepare for my interviews, I realized that I had accidentally copy and pasted the wrong answer to one of the Most Meaningful activity. The first half that asked to described the activity is correct, but the bottom half with the additional 1300 characters was paste with an entire wrong answer (it was actually the answer to a different Most Meaningful activity).

Now at my first interview, neither of my interviewed brought that up. They told us that they will meet together next week, and I was wondering if it is wise to contact the admission office and let them know of this blunder and perhaps they will allow me to email them my correct answer. Also, should I contact the admission office at the other school in which I haven’t attend the interview yet about this situation??
Thank you all so much.
Never, ever bring attention to a negative.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.