deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ednamed

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looks like you've reached your ceiling for your third party FL's, so I wouldn't recommend taking any more Kaplan exams. Remember that Kaplan is a third party resource, which always needs to be taken with a grain of salt. You should use your Kaplan FL's mainly to practice timing rather than reviewing thoroughly. In my case, I took Altius FL's and averaged around 515, but on AAMC FL's I averaged around 520, which was the score I ended up getting on the actual test. Save your energy and worries for AAMC FL's, and move on from Kaplan FL's.

With 5 weeks to go till test day, you should be moving on to AAMC practice exams. Take one of those to see how you’re doing. It’ll give you a better idea of where you’re at and what you need to address.

Members don't see this ad :)
- As others have said, Kaplan tests can deflate scores. I bet you are probably in a good place.
- What is your breakdown? Are you even or have a nagging weakness?
- It is also worth noting that you are in a solid place. Take a breath and count a few blessings because there are worse places to be than straddling the 510 line. You got this!

David D, MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors