Dear Pharma Industry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And no department head wants to get caught buying supplies through a venue that'll cost more.. not that I would say much.. but since CFO was my golf buddy....we would've had some conversations..."Yeah...that dumb F**K bought a load of XXXX from a 2ndary vendor and costed us $XXXXX more dollars..."

Members don't see this ad.

Wherever drugs were stored, we inspected. Not sure we had a hot lab.

Floor inspection is mandated by state and also TJC.

What's with 20 questions?

I'm just sayin'...you'd be surprised by what you see from this side of things.

And I wholeheartedly doubt the majority are inspecting the department. Half of'em would be busted big time for <797> noncompliance too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just sayin'...you'd be surprised by what you see from this side of things.

And I wholeheartedly doubt the majority are inspecting the department. Half of'em would be busted big time for <797> compliance big time too.

Just proves hospitals operate inefficiently. and you're fueling them!!

well, today, I can't keep close tabs on my hospitals. Different situation since I'm not the DOP working at the hospital daily.

Just proves hospitals operate inefficiently. and you're fueling them!!

Ehh, I do more good than bad...trust me. But if they call in an order, I'm not going to turn them down. Plus I'm worrying about my own pharmacy's efficiency! Got a great project we're working on right now to try to mitigate the 300% or so projected increase in generator cost coming down the line.

Definitely don't want to pass that along to the hospitals/patients...especially with the decrease in reimbursement from CMS.

We have to find a muuuuch leaner way to operate.

Noooo my dear. Z made the complement so he is the 2nd best threadjacker on SDN...you would be the first. Actually team Z-pack/Spiriva is the all time team thread jacking champions. Nobody does it better!

:thumbup:
[YOUTUBE]SaV-6qerkqI[/YOUTUBE]

since you're such a bond them music fan..

[YOUTUBE]09xxFEgSbOo[/YOUTUBE]

Hey...I haven't seen you on facebook for a while. Where've you been?

Hmmm I don't know why but I don't go to facebook much any more. I do post pictures every now and then for the family to see. Just posted some Tae Kwon Do pictures. The whole family is doing it. Its pretty fun and a good workout.