Dating Nurses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sigh ! i seem to be wrong no matter what i say .
i apologize for damaging this thread .

Members don't see this ad.

dating is rampant in india , serial dating is taboo , living together is common in some parts like bangalore and mumbai , but not all over india ,. most people are virgins before marriage , especially those belonging to the middle class , academically inclined families . most of my relatives are NRI s in academic jobs . If it is an arranged marriage , high chances that he will be an NRI . arranged marriages is the norm , while love marriages are increasing . love marriages are not taboo anymore . Some of my relatives , they belong to the generation of my grandfather , they went to England one of them, married to some baroness and never came back . Nobody wants to marry an American , british etc we want to marry within our own culture . Given the high incidence of NRI s in my family , I thought i know much about their style of dating , marriage , live togethers , unisex hostels etc . I m proven wrong though , this concept of serial dating came as a complete shock . in fact , as i stumbled upon this thread , I thought a bunch of antisocial elements were making comments like "do as much damage " just for fun . I tried to correct them .
who am i to change the American Culture ?
I really appreciate the style of medical education in America . THis forum too has helped me a lot . I may come for further education . I will definitely NOT practice in the US . Why on earth should I leave the 2nd most populous nation to find patients in the US ? you may say Money . Let me tell you , no matter how much we try to hide it , everyone is racist . Why should an American come to an img for his or her health care leaving behind an amg ? How will the common man know who is a better doctor ? answer is : definitely not an img . Whereas an American stamp will fetch me a lot of patients here in India . Plus my country needs me . There are obvious doctor_repellants in India like lack of govt funds for research , reservation system (THE major repellant) . Everyone has struggles in life . Getting a chance in a well ranked Govt aided college , amidst the most adverse of situations means the resrvation system cannot affect me .
Different cultures have different things as Taboos . Transparency is important . each party should be clear and honest about what he/she is expecting .

I m sorry , i did not intend to change the topic of this thread at all .
If dating is OK but serial dating is not, what is the alternative strategy? Parallel dating?

Reactions: 1 user
If dating is OK but serial dating is not, what is the alternative strategy? Parallel dating?
Actually given the amount of resistance in serial, parallel would make a lot more sense.

Reactions: 2 users