Dating in Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey don't hate, i second surag's sage relationship advice, i think he's awesome, def should write for seventeen magazine.

surag, any tricks for getting rid of acne on your back or what's the best place to get hip clothes that will generate some positive BUZZ!!!!

PLEASSEEEE I NEED HELP!

clever.

hi, i'm sarsmon. i jack off. a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Do I sense some sexual tension here?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey don't hate, i second surag's sage relationship advice, i think he's awesome, def should write for seventeen magazine.

surag, any tricks for getting rid of acne on your back or what's the best place to get hip clothes that will generate some positive BUZZ!!!!

PLEASSEEEE I NEED HELP!

dude...you've made 5 posts...which means one of few things...
1. you got banned and are trying again...and failing
2. you made another username so you can be a douche
or 3. you're new, which means you're either in high school or starting college.

ill bet number 3....which means that

you're a little kid trying to act cool.

do you really expect anyone here to be offended by you? you're hiding behind the internet trying to score some pathetic cool points against someone who's giving advice to people in need.

this is studentdoctor.net it exists for advice from everything getting into medical school to dealing with medical school.

the sooner you realize the value of this site the better of you are. you can better spend your time studying or having a social life outside. people like me who are trying to help out don't care about your evaluation.

I'm fairly certain the opinion of an inexperienced teenager isn't much to brag about.

STAYING STEADY... I hope you find what I wrote helpful

holy **** that essay was unexpected haha. but thanks, that was pretty comprehensive and helpful. overall you have good points, but you just made two incorrect assumptions (which were probably my fault for not making them clear) :

(1) that I thought she was "the one" (which I didn't... merely thought she had the beauty/brains/social skills combo that I'm looking for), and

(2) that I've just met her (I've known her for a decent amount of time, mainly as friends, but just recently over the past few months started getting to know her and talking more and talking about pretty deep stuff), so I wasn't acting on impulse... I admit, my telling her was a bit out-of-the-blue, since she def didn't see it coming, but it wasn't like I met her and then the next week asked her to be my gf.

otherwise, that's some good stuff you got haha

Two questions:

1) Why can I not understand about 80% of the writing in this thread?
2) Why is #1 being asked of a thread in the Allopathic forum?

1 - People don't care about sentence structure on the interwebs.

2 - MD students are people too.

Last edited:
MY ADVICE: GO FOR A LOCAL GIRL WHO ISN'T IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. You get a lot more bang for your buck. For the same effort you'll get someone more attractive, requiring less maintenance, and who will likely NOT have any delusions about being as intelligent as you, and will thereby not argue with you all the damned time.

For the guys this should be a really good time to get with the ladies. Guys should be dating college girls on up. Dating your fellow med students is generally frowned upon but dating med students from other schools is okay.

I dunno why everyone thinks med students are ugly...i've seen quite a few at my school and they're pretty cute. even the PhD students are too, so are the dental come to think of it. of course not everyone is but there are attractive girls in each field. def. not on the level of say USC...or arizona state but there are enough girls i'd consider at my med school.

I dunno why everyone thinks med students are ugly...i've seen quite a few at my school and they're pretty cute. even the PhD students are too, so are the dental come to think of it. of course not everyone is but there are attractive girls in each field. def. not on the level of say USC...or arizona state but there are enough girls i'd consider at my med school.

Where do you attend?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I met this resident online and we've been IM for about a month or so. We talk many times during the week and everything, but I am getting confused about whether it's purely friendship or whatever. I don't talk that much with my other guy friends.

Of course, I know, everything means jack until you actually meet the person. But he hasn't mentioned anything about meeting up and has some crazy call schedule. We don't live in the same city, but it's easily accessible by driving like under 2 hours.

I guess I'm thinking too much, and it probably means nothing. So how do you know if something might be a bit more than just friendship?

So I met this resident online and we've been IM for about a month or so. We talk many times during the week and everything, but I am getting confused about whether it's purely friendship or whatever. I don't talk that much with my other guy friends.

Of course, I know, everything means jack until you actually meet the person. But he hasn't mentioned anything about meeting up and has some crazy call schedule. We don't live in the same city, but it's easily accessible by driving like under 2 hours.

I guess I'm thinking too much, and it probably means nothing. So how do you know if something might be a bit more than just friendship?

Usually because you are touching and kissing. What you have got yourself right now is an online chat buddy.

Does it make a difference if we kinda met off a dating website? Though of course, makes perfect sense to be friends too despite 'meeting' that way.

Well I didn't think much of it for the first bit and just treated him like an online chat buddy. But we've been talking a lot more recently and I'm getting confused. Somehow I get the feeling that I'm just like 'back-up'....if he doesn't meet someone better, then he'll actually make the effort to meet me and stuff. But he doesn't want to like 'lose' me either as a contact.

Does it make a difference if we kinda met off a dating website? Though of course, makes perfect sense to be friends too despite 'meeting' that way.

Well I didn't think much of it for the first bit and just treated him like an online chat buddy. But we've been talking a lot more recently and I'm getting confused. Somehow I get the feeling that I'm just like 'back-up'....if he doesn't meet someone better, then he'll actually make the effort to meet me and stuff. But he doesn't want to like 'lose' me either as a contact.

There's a 76.43% likelyhood you're right in your assessment.

Alright check it out. 90% of your classmates will be either married or in a relationship they've had going for 8 years. Most female med students aren't gorgeous and have rather low self esteem, meaning that most are hanging on to whatever guy they've managed to get in their pre-medschool lives. They'll hang onto this guy relentlessly, even if he IS an automechanic or the cashier at Shaw's, because they're comfortable with him and for fear of ending up alone.

The other 10% will be either nothing you'd be interested in or that awful, snobby, I'm-from-a-rich-family and I'm-too-good-for-everyone type. These women are flying high on the pretentiousness they were taught as children, and will declare themselves too good for anybody but a venture capitalist from Harvard business school with 3 ponies in the stable and rock-hard abs. Most of these latter type aren't too pretty but act as if they are, and are altogether just as cocky.

MY ADVICE: GO FOR A LOCAL GIRL WHO ISN'T IN MEDICAL SCHOOL. You get a lot more bang for your buck. For the same effort you'll get someone more attractive, requiring less maintenance, and who will likely NOT have any delusions about being as intelligent as you, and will thereby not argue with you all the damned time.

LOL...post of the thread.:laugh:

I have question to lady doctors/med students. How do you feel about signing up a pre-nap if your significant other is already loaded plus he is or going into a very lucrative speciality?

Men can share their prospect too.

Last edited:
While dating in medschool can be hard, sometimes I think it helps test your relationship. Then there's the issue of residency and the match - might have to end up going long-distance. And if the relationship doesn't last, well then maybe it wasn't meant to be. But yeah, it is pretty tough and it adds to the stress for yourself and the relationship. Maybe better to be single for a while...

Alright check it out. 90% of your classmates will be either married or in a relationship they've had going for 8 years. Most female med students aren't gorgeous and have rather low self esteem, meaning that most are hanging on to whatever guy they've managed to get in their pre-medschool lives. They'll hang onto this guy relentlessly, even if he IS an automechanic or the cashier at Shaw's, because they're comfortable with him and for fear of ending up alone.

The other 10% will be either nothing you'd be interested in or that awful, snobby, I'm-from-a-rich-family and I'm-too-good-for-everyone type. These women are flying high on the pretentiousness they were taught as children, and will declare themselves too good for anybody but a venture capitalist from Harvard business school with 3 ponies in the stable and rock-hard abs. Most of these latter type aren't too pretty but act as if they are, and are altogether just as cocky.

:laugh: It is pretty true, lol. However, there are a couple cute single girls in every med school out of 150, which really means nothing, haha.
The best way to meet cute/hot girls is get a friend to start conversations with them at places like coffee shop or gym and make them introduce you as a " cool soon-to-be doctor that is training and studying hard to save lives!" You get numbers (and occasionally score some hot dates) more than 75% of the times!

I say get your friends to do it, because first, it makes you look not desperate and needy and, second, it doesn't seem like you are bragging about your future career! ;)
P.S. unless you are a smooth talker/player, it is always better to have a wingman do the dirty work!

I say get your friends to do it, because first, it makes you look not desperate and needy and, second, it doesn't seem like you are bragging about your future career! ;)
P.S. unless you are a smooth talker/player, it is always better to have a wingman do the dirty work!

God bless the wingman

I have question to lady doctors/med students. How do you feel about signing up a pre-nap if your significant other is already loaded plus he is or going into a very lucrative speciality?

Men can share their prospect too.

Pre-nup sympathizer here; "prenups mean you're anticipating divorce", my ass. Since I don't have a crystal ball...

For the OP:
MS1, been married for two years, wife is in professional school too, but finishing up
Met first year of college

No, no...

I don't know where you live/go to school, but the whole medical student thing should NOT be your central tool for picking up women. Only small town girls (I guess?) or dumb girls will get all giddy about that one, especially considering we are still a few good years away from decent money. I never mention it until she asks what I do, and then it's a only a side remark. You ever wonder how the guy who works at the expresslube changing oil on cars can get a really hot girl? Hint - he's not a medical student. It's ALL about how you talk and how tight your game is.

Rule #2 - your wingman is there to help you take out the obstacle (ie, her fat friend), not to make the initial encounter. It's a lot better and comes across as much more confident if you approach the target yourself.

It's all in your confidence - if you use "medicine" to try to pick out girls it sends a clear signal to women - "If I WEREN'T a doctor, I would have no qualities that could potentially interest a woman and thus am a loser. There is no chance you could possibly be interested in ME, as a man." Any woman can smell that lapse of self confidence a mile away. You might as well slash at your belly with a hunting knife and splash around in the warm, shark-infested waters of the caribbean. The minute a woman smells a wuss, you're done and going home alone.

1. Become a PUA
2. DHV with a story about what you did in med class today
3. Number Close
4. Day 2
5. F Close

1. Become a PUA
2. DHV with a story about what you did in med class today
3. Number Close
4. Day 2
5. F Close

Don't forget the crucial A3/C1 transition, bounce and timebridge. That one takes some work. I tried to go simple for starters because if you put it into proper terminology and get technical I think you will lose MANY people in this thread :laugh:

Nice to see fellow students of the discipline out there.

MM is awesome

Seriously?

Wow, that stuff is such rubbish. Its just armseat dating...reading up on nonsense that will make people think it works. In the end, I'll bet 99% of people who follow it end up not doing anything at all in the first place.

I've read all this stuff before and I always felt it was so misleading. I know I know they talk about how its all biological and this is how we are bla bla bla.

But seriously, it does nothing to address how to overcome one's fears of dating. Sure you can tell someone when to ask for their number, what to talk about and when to call. But how do you actually get someone to lose that nervousness? At least what I wrote earlier addresses this.

Also, all this does is make desperate guys feel like they too can become 'players'. the reality is most guys won't/and at worst will have this attitude that they can dominate and be controlling over women. Its just the wrong attitude to have.

This stuff reminds me of the oversexed tom cruise in Magnolia. Except he was ten times worse...but still...

Seriously?

Wow, that stuff is such rubbish. Its just armseat dating...reading up on nonsense that will make people think it works. In the end, I'll bet 99% of people who follow it end up not doing anything at all in the first place.

I've read all this stuff before and I always felt it was so misleading. I know I know they talk about how its all biological and this is how we are bla bla bla.

But seriously, it does nothing to address how to overcome one's fears of dating. Sure you can tell someone when to ask for their number, what to talk about and when to call. But how do you actually get someone to lose that nervousness? At least what I wrote earlier addresses this.

Also, all this does is make desperate guys feel like they too can become 'players'. the reality is most guys won't/and at worst will have this attitude that they can dominate and be controlling over women. Its just the wrong attitude to have.

This stuff reminds me of the oversexed tom cruise in Magnolia. Except he was ten times worse...but still...

Most people who read it don't succeed. You are absolutely right. Its just like most people read a diet book never lose weight either. Most people don't become doctors either even though the strategy is laid out in black and white. What matters is that the path is there and its do able if you are determined. A lot of people think you are either born good with girls or not, that is wrong.

Why do they fail? Its simple, not sticking to it, and not practicing. How do you lose anxiety? Do thousands of approaches. The process is desensitization. This is no different than a newbie med student fainting while dissecting a cadaver. But over time, its second nature. Confidence is a positive feedback. It begets more confidence.

If nothing else, PUA removes limiting beliefs, gets people excited, and encourages people to go out and socialize. That in itself is a huge boost to someone skills.

Agree with above.

Most people who knock these things have not tried them. Listen, meeting women and getting skilled at interacting with them and dating is like anything else in life that requires hard work. There is a very SMALL minority of guys out there who are just naturally born with tons of charisma and the balls to go up to any woman and charm them (lots of money and great looks facilitate this, of course). The vast majority of men, easily 95%+ do not have this in their natural skillset. And if you distribute men by looks on a bellcurve, we can agree that the grand majority of men are at most average looking, a 7 or less on 1-10. So it's not like we're all Adonises out here. Most guys out there are under the grand impression that to win the affection of a woman you have to be all oldschool and romantic, become her friend for 6 months before you try to make any advances, court her and woo her, pay for fancy dinners and buy her little things, and then one day: POW you buy her 50 red roses and profess your true, forever, and undying love for her. Sound familiar? 97% of the time this ends in one of two ways. #1: the girl gets freaked out cuz she never saw it coming, gets very weird around you, tells you she wants to be friends, and promptly proceeds to cut you out of her life, or #2: Somewhere during your many months of fruitless courtship she excitedly calls you up to tell you about a new, wonderful guy she's dating! Yay! Now that she has a bf she won't even go out with you as a friend, completely abandoning you to your right hand. *Disclaimer* In the few cases where this approach DOES work, the girl is almost always as weird and awkward as you, or a psycho looking for attention. Or she's not good looking and desperate.

Being good with women is like any other skill we can learn. How many books are out there sitting in bookstore shelves about dieting and exercise? How many people have written about the "perfect workout program" to slim you down and change you, etc yada yada...With the exception of a few that advocate strange supplements and fat-burning drugs and such, most of them are pretty similar....they may contain different words and ways of saying things, but the truth is most of them all conclude with one point: burn more calories than you intake. If it's really that simple, then why is 2/3 of the country overweight? I can guess MANY fat people out there love to say "dieting nd exercise don't work! At least not for me. My body is special and different, I must have a problem with my metabolism. It's broken. That's why I'm fat." BS. The truth is people are quitters. They try something for a week, don't see immediate results, and then say it doesn't work.

Same goes for these dating books/systems/programs, etc. Some are baloney, but most are in fact written by people who have changed and noticed things that work in their interactions with women. If you read some of this stuff, you realize that there's some actual psychology to be learned here. It's not about tricking women...it's about learning how they think and what attracts them. Again, they're all different, but they all hit on some of the same endpoints/conclusions (the "diet and exercise" of dating): practice and repetition, confidence (major), being intriguing, and not giving too much of yourself too quickly, to GREATLY simplify it. Some guys may read this, try it half-assed with a buddy on a friday, come across as a bit awkward and insecure their first 1-2 approaches and kind of crash and burn, then become scared and go home crying that they suck with women, only to trash the book they read, say it's dumb and go back to their old unsuccessful ways. It's kind of like a guy who wants to get buff, has NEVER been to the gym in his WHOLE life, but reads a book called "Basic Bodybuilding for Hard-Gainers..." he then goes to the gym, puts 250lb on the barbell and tries to bench...epic fail. Sorry buddy, no luck there. He then goes home crying about being a wimp and saying that the book is worthless. Same thing.

Being good with women can be learned but takes lots of work and dedication, and repetition....kind of like studying for medical school. The more you do it, the easier it gets and the better you become.

Another quick thing - about anxiety:

It's normal for all guys to have that spike of approach anxiety right before approaching a woman they don't know, even for guys who are "good" with girls. The more you practice, the easier it gets though...it becomes like second hand nature. A surgical resident for example will probably experience significant anxiety the first time he is in charge and actually doing a major surgical procedure himself, say, a thyroidectomy (significant risk of vocal cord paralysis and really screwing your patient with a trach for life). An attending who has done 200 thyroids will not flinch and is not nervous at all. Why? He is desensitized to it. Same goes for a guy who is used to walking into a bar and talking to 10-20 girls in one night. What's one more girl? No big deal.

- go with a friend to meet girls. Preferably one who is more experienced, but one who is also kind of shy is ok. Push each other to approach a group of 2 girls. Take turns...one guy has to wait his turn to make a move, so he pressures the other guys to do it.
- Think: what's the worst thing that could happen? She's not going to kill you on the spot. If the interaction gets weird and she's a b*tch, you'll probably never see her again anyway. screw it.
- Don't mentally invest too much in any one girl. You genuinely have to NOT CARE. The less you care (and the more she gets this) the better it goes, ironically. If you are talking to 10 girls one night, so what if one of them is "mean" to you? Don't be a sissy. One failure means nothing. Expect to fail somehow in 50% of your approaches.
- Fix your body language: be confident. Don't slouch, chest out, deep voice, talk loud enough to be heard without leaning in, no hands in pockets, don't hold your drink in front of your chest like a psychological shield, etc.

If you feel you have anxiety issues in other areas of your life too though (not only with women, like affecting school and work), you may need medical help. Don't be afraid to recognize this. It would suck to live your life afraid to take action and get what you want because you have social anxiety.

not to mention, the social skills learned from PUA would make you AMAZING during the interviews.

wow Hurricane95 you are sharp like pistol. How often do you date?http://forums.studentdoctor.net/member.php?find=lastposter&t=611751

Haha...relax, he's just quoting stuff he read from whatever source.

Most of what you guys just said everything from what the stuff 'educates' you about to anxiety I already went over in the previous posts.

Its just irritating that you guys are on a medical forum pitching for this rubbish like some sort of car salesman.

I'm irritated at the way all this stuff is thrown out to people as if its

1. a secret, that you must read from their sources in order to gain 'the edge' in the dating scheme, and 2. some sort of way to turn someone into a 'player'. All of what you said and all of what I posted previously I've done and gained from my own experience. And from that I can assure you that no1 needs to go out and purchase this crap.

If you guys ever need advice just PM me and I can help you out.

I've got the experience and the knowledge to help people. What I don't like is people charging for someone to learn such basic skills as approaching women, dating, and maintaing relationships.

Haha...relax, he's just quoting stuff he read from whatever source.

Most of what you guys just said everything from what the stuff 'educates' you about to anxiety I already went over in the previous posts.

Its just irritating that you guys are on a medical forum pitching for this rubbish like some sort of car salesman.

I'm irritated at the way all this stuff is thrown out to people as if its

1. a secret, that you must read from their sources in order to gain 'the edge' in the dating scheme, and 2. some sort of way to turn someone into a 'player'. All of what you said and all of what I posted previously I've done and gained from my own experience. And from that I can assure you that no1 needs to go out and purchase this crap.

If you guys ever need advice just PM me and I can help you out.

I've got the experience and the knowledge to help people. What I don't like is people charging for someone to learn such basic skills as approaching women, dating, and maintaing relationships.

Nobody says you have to purchase anything. Do you need a coach to be good at a sport? Its just easier and faster. If you have someone watching and telling you what you are doing wrong. You by no means have to pay anything. Some people have money but not a lot of time. Some people have a lot of time and not a lot of money. You do what want.

Second, these guys have thousands of people messaging them, there is no way they are to do this full time for no money. Why should they give a crap if you aren't successful? Would you be a doctor for free?

You might be able to help for free, but you are no where near the skill level of some of these guys. Tyler Durden has approached 10,000+. How many have you done?

Oh, and one more thing

NO ONE IS EVERY BORN with innate charisma and charm.

Everyone learns it. Even the guys born with great looks and height or whatever. I've met a lot of guys who are handsome and tall (myself included) and have problems dating. I had trouble dating women until I got to college and I was always considered a good looking handsome guy. Sure I had my fair share of relationships up till then, but women would approach me and before I knew it would run off. I never understood what was wrong till I refined my approach.

Looks, height all that stuff...has nothing to do with dating women. All it does is give you confidence. Confidence in something you have because you know you're attractive. But thats it. If you can't channel it, use it, or know what to do with it, then its useless.

Its a lot like football. There are guys out there with the raw athelticism, but without the skillset....and we see it every year, they dont last a day in the NFL.

Nobody says you have to purchase anything. Do you need a coach to be good at a sport? Its just easier and faster. If you have someone watching and telling you what you are doing wrong. You by no means have to pay anything. Some people have money but not a lot of time. Some people have a lot of time and not a lot of money. You do what want.

Second, these guys have thousands of people messaging them, there is no way they are to do this full time for no money. Why should they give a crap if you aren't successful? Would you be a doctor for free?

You might be able to help for free, but you are no where near the skill level of some of these guys. Tyler Durden has approached 10,000+. How many have you done?

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. But you're overly optimistic about what these programs offer. I am assuming that you use whats in there for advice? Fine, perhaps I hurt your ego or whatever, and for that I apologize...but I'm not budging one inch.

first...you're comparing medicine to dating advice? Are you SERIOUS?

second, these people prey on insecure men who are usually very unattractive, unappealing, don't have an success with women for a long time or are very shy. Its sort of like the self help/dieting market. They keep pushing this because they know someone out there will buy into it. They need to because they're desperate. Face it, if you're paying for dating advice, you're desperate for advice.

Now before you go on and scream NO THATS NOT THE POINT THIS ADVICE IS FOR EVERYONE. I'm going to say :

I AGREE.

The problem is, guys happy with their dating lives or succesful in it aren't really going to go purchase this stuff..its mostly insecure men who are. Thats a fact.

So yes the people giving this advice can go ahead and charge. But thats only because of the market available to pay for it. Not because there's a real value to it

Don't compare this to medicine....you're digging your own grave here.

Also, sure whatever his face is has 10,000 women...is that what you're referring to?

The question is, why? And how important is this? Do you really want to sleep with 10000 women? I mean seriously dude, how important is this to you personally? I've had everything I want to experience, threesomes, crazy girls, great girls, ok girls, older women, younger women whatever. I'm satisified with my paltry experience. But I can assure you that in that process of having dated the whole gamut of girls I also have something else that your buddy doesn't...a college education and a future career as a physican.

That to me is more important than scoring with 10000 women or at least claiming to have. His career is based on this, my career is going to be saving lives...and dating whom I want.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. But you're overly optimistic about what these programs offer. I am assuming that you use whats in there for advice? Fine, perhaps I hurt your ego or whatever, and for that I apologize...but I'm not budging one inch.

first...you're comparing medicine to dating advice? Are you SERIOUS?

second, these people prey on insecure men who are usually very unattractive, unappealing, don't have an success with women for a long time or are very shy. Its sort of like the self help/dieting market. They keep pushing this because they know someone out there will buy into it. They need to because they're desperate. Face it, if you're paying for dating advice, you're desperate for advice.

Now before you go on and scream NO THATS NOT THE POINT THIS ADVICE IS FOR EVERYONE. I'm going to say :

I AGREE.

The problem is, guys happy with their dating lives or succesful in it aren't really going to go purchase this stuff..its mostly insecure men who are. Thats a fact.

So yes the people giving this advice can go ahead and charge. But thats only because of the market available to pay for it. Not because there's a real value to it

Don't compare this to medicine....you're digging your own grave here.

Also, sure whatever his face is has 10,000 women...is that what you're referring to?

The question is, why? And how important is this? Do you really want to sleep with 10000 women? I mean seriously dude, how important is this to you personally? I've had everything I want to experience, threesomes, crazy girls, great girls, ok girls, older women, younger women whatever. I'm satisified with my paltry experience. But I can assure you that in that process of having dated the whole gamut of girls I also have something else that your buddy doesn't...a college education and a future career as a physican.

That to me is more important than scoring with 10000 women or at least claiming to have. His career is based on this, my career is going to be saving lives...and dating whom I want.

Only a small people do this professionally. The vast majority just learn this and move on. When you become competent unconsciously, you don't need to go out every night. It becomes an innate ability. There is no reason you can't be career oriented and do this 2-3 nights a week just to get good. You put people in a box, in fact the people I have met in clubs vary as much as the people in college.

You may have an education and be a potential future doctor, but he has a college degree, is a millionaire, has more friends, traveled the world, and helped out thousands of guys, who's more successful?

You think this would have happened if he knew better?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=8258525&page=1

Only a small people do this professionally. The vast majority just learn this and move on. When you become competent unconsciously, you don't need to go out every night. It becomes an innate ability. There is no reason you can't be career oriented and do this 2-3 nights a week just to get good. You put people in a box, in fact the people I have met in clubs vary as much as the people in college.

You may have an education and be a potential future doctor, but he has a college degree, is a millionaire, has more friends, traveled the world, and helped out thousands of guys, who's more successful?

You think this would have happened if he knew better?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=8258525&page=1

1. You sound more and more like a very inexperienced individual. Why don't you go out and meet more women instead of worrying about me.

Why do I see you as very inexperienced, both with women and socially?

Because you think having 'more friends' is some sort of goal everyone should have or some awesome thing to claim. Seriously? Because why? He smoozes with some guys at a bar and revels at his exploits with women? What makes you think he has more 'true' friends than any random person? Frankly, I don't really care for having as many friends as I can possibly have. To assume that its the goal to be the most popular guy everywhere you go is a very sad assumption to make. It merely indicates your own wishes and aspirations at best. At worst, it shows how little you understand what values are and the variety of values people carry.

The same goes for money, and all the other ridiculous assumptions you've made. I've traveled the world myself. Perhaps not to every hip club in town and certainly not to the most expensive places.
But if you're going to seriously compare these things between me and him..I can assure you its meaningless. And when it comes to dating women which is what everyone on this board is interested in, then...what you've said is also meaningless.

Furthermore, if it really is that important, and based off what you said it seems important to both you and him, lets compare him to others. Perhaps Brad Pitt? George Clooney? You want to talk about exclusivity? These guys end up at the most exclusive places. You want to talk about Money? They've got more money than your buddy will ever have. Who does the press go to if all these guys were in a room? Definately not your friend. He's chump change...and he knows it. I wonder how that makes someone who puts such ridiculous value on such superficial things feel?

Whats more, there are many many succesful guys out there with the likes of Brad Pitt who date very few women...he's been linked to perhaps 5 or 6 women in the past twenty years, albeit attractive ones.

just look at the likes of hugh jackman, pierce brosnan(james bond) who are all married to women who are definately not at their level. These guys can get what they want yet are satisfied on a higher level.

you really are showing your inexperience and insecurities here. Relax man, attacking my character and who I am will not help you nor anyone reading this.

If anything you're just showing how much of a snake oilsalesman this guy is and how hes really just taking advantage of others.

Thousands of men? Has he REALLY helped thousands? His advice is no different from mine, and I've been giving it out to lots of friends and people. Just because you print out some advice and give pep talk sessions doesnt a popular man make.

These guys who eat up the advice, as I said before, probalby wont really get much out of it. Sure you'll get your occasionally guys who use it and are succesful...but its not as easy as it sounds to many..which is why they turn to paid advice hoping for some magic in a genie...but really they dont do much other than end up armseat quarterbacks for dating...much like you.

Last edited:
You ever wonder how the guy who works at the expresslube changing oil on cars can get a really hot girl? Hint - he's not a medical student. It's ALL about how you talk and how tight your game is..

It's all in your confidence - if you use "medicine" to try to pick out girls it sends a clear signal to women - "If I WEREN'T a doctor, I would have no qualities that could potentially interest a woman and thus am a loser. There is no chance you could possibly be interested in ME, as a man."

Who cares about the oil changer and his trashy girl? I don't care how tight his game is, he still works at the expresslube.

TL;DR

except briefly in the ending. Yes, hes done workshops for 4 years now. 4*52 weeks = 200 * 5 people = 1000+ in person. His material has been torrented over 50000+. So yes, thats thousands.

Read; this is you.
http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf

You take an introverted virgin and make him able to make out with a 9 at a club, ill give you a dollar
http://rsdnation.com/node/71440

Again, you attack me, with the hope of scoring 'points' yet you miss the big picture.

Again it shows your inexperience. I've read the journal entry a long time ago for a sociology class. Thanks...but no, that is not me.

I give the same exact advice in a previous post as you spewed out which I presume is from your buddy player. How can I be the one with metacognitive deficienies? Oh wait...I'm not.

My advice is from personal experience.

Again, so what about it? Its been torrented. ooooo. he talked to 'x' persons over a year...none of that means anything. How many of those peope were truly helped? How many of those guys are truly getting anything out of it?

Think..dude...if its really that amazing, it would not only be an amazing service, it would have worlwide attention and every male would be choosing his program. yet its a very small group of people I never even heard of this schlub until you brought it up. Most havn't, and most dont need to.

I dont question his advice....mainly because its the same advice I give. But i question his motives, I question the fact that insecure men swarm to his open arms paying cash for advice that every normal guy should get on his own through some hard work and a little patience.

And, yes, I have helped friends meet girls and strike up conversations thereafter, get their numbers and actually meet with them. What they do at that point on I've always left to them. and the range of girls has been from a 6-9. I don't give out 'perfect' numbers to any person.

I'm not arguing with you anymore...because of 3 reasons.

1. You don't know what your talking about.
2. You're defending a guy with such ferocity as if you worship him...its obvious you're one of the desperate schlubs who needs his advice and read everything this person has out there. Very nice.
3. I've got better things to do.

If anyone needs actual advice, PM me. peace.

Some of you guys from the last page sound like that Pittsburgh dude. It scares me. :scared: