Dallas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amyl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have openings for one cards and one maybe two generalists. High acuity, high income practice…. I’m an open book… will show you my w2s and call schedule. Will also discuss employed with call options if not interested in partnership. Pm me for details.

Other USAP divisions are also hiring- want a cushy suburbs gig? Want to exclusively do solo work? Day doc? If my gig is too much for you we have a spot for you…I’ll put you in touch w the right docs

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Standard USAP non compete enforceable in any hospital in which we have obtained privileges for you.

We have openings for one cards and one maybe two generalists. High acuity, high income practice…. I’m an open book… will show you my w2s and call schedule. Will also discuss employed with call options if not interested in partnership. Pm me for details.

Other USAP divisions are also hiring- want a cushy suburbs gig? Want to exclusively do solo work? Day doc? If my gig is too much for you we have a spot for you…I’ll put you in touch w the right docs
PM'ed you