CSU East Bay PostBac Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thetoothdiaries

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to see if anyone else applied to CSUEB’s post bac and has gottten any updates or heard back yet? I had the wrong email address on my calapply app so I havent gotten my CSUEB Id # or anything. I emailed and called them but there has been no response at all.

I’m wondering if the school is closed due to the Coronavirus? Just wanted to see if anyone else has heard anything from them! Thank you in advanced.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I applied in January and I checked my csueb and saw that I was admitted to the post bacc

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!! Just wondering - did you contact anyone through out this process about anything? I am Trying to reach someone in regards to my application but haven’t been getting any replies when I emailed The email address that was on their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I applied Jan 20, transcripts received on Feb 8, and was just accepted on March 18. I remember I messaged their grad admission email sometime in the beginning of February to follow up on my transcripts, and they replied quickly, but things could be different with everything going on now. They might still be working, but things are much slower with limited staff/working from home.

Hi! I applied Jan 20, transcripts received on Feb 8, and was just accepted on March 18. I remember I messaged their grad admission email sometime in the beginning of February to follow up on my transcripts, and they replied quickly, but things could be different with everything going on now. They might still be working, but things are much slower with limited staff/working from home.
Thank you! Congrats to you on getting accepted!

You can try calling the school, this program would be considered a graduate program I believe. I called them in February to make sure my transcripts were received. I am sure they can provide an update on your application.

Hi! I just emailed grad admissions and found out that i was admitted to the program as well!!!!