CSU East Bay PHAP AET fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thetoothdiaries

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I recently got acepted into CSU East Bay PHAP program as a Academic enhancer track for this upcoming fall. Just wanted to see who else got accepted and have you started looking for housing? I'm from socal so itll be a big move! I'm also pre dental :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I’m also a predent that got accepted for the academic enhancer track at csueb. I’m from the Bay Area, but I went to undergrad in SoCal. Have you received any additional information as far as advisement, orientation and registering for classes? I’m assuming communication from the university is slower considering COVID-19.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I’m also a predent that got accepted for the academic enhancer track at csueb. I’m from the Bay Area, but I went to undergrad in SoCal. Have you received any additional information as far as advisement, orientation and registering for classes? I’m assuming communication from the university is slower considering COVID-19.
Hi! I have Not. I actually can’t access the email that I initially Put on my application so I need to request for them to change my email. I actually had to email grad admissions on the status of my app and then they told me I was Accepted on the 20th. Hopefully we hear news soon! I would have to make the big move up there since Im from San Diego!