CSU East Bay PHAP essay help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

forestbunny

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been stuck on this essay forever...I could really use some help on brainstorming for this..

"What kind of contribution do I want to make, and how? Why did I choose CSUEB’s post-baccalaureate program (PHAP)? Prepare a personal narrative that paints a picture of you as a person, a post-baccalaureate student, a potential biomedical school applicant, and a future healthcare professional (5300 char. max.). PHAP would like to get to know you personally and understand your priorities, judgment, and timeline. Everyone has a story to tell, and this will be your story at this point in your life."

I'm clueless on this "personal narrative" that paints a picture of me as in the future. What does that mean? Should I just like makeup something I will be doing in the future or makeup some kind of story in future tense??
Please help, thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted into the program for fall 2021, but I mostly used my personal statement then tweaked it a bit to add where the post bac would fit in and why it would be beneficial, etc. I also kinda talked about why this program I particular. Honestly I felt my statement was a bit of a mess, but hey! I got in!

I just got accepted into the program for fall 2021, but I mostly used my personal statement then tweaked it a bit to add where the post bac would fit in and why it would be beneficial, etc. I also kinda talked about why this program I particular. Honestly I felt my statement was a bit of a mess, but hey! I got in!
Congrats!!
Yeah I did the same with my ps and turned that in. How long did you have to wait for the decision? Are the residence questionnaire and high school transcripts required for decision? Because they are asking me for those but I just mailed those yesterday.