CSU-CVM-Applications C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Invited to interview!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my invite to interview email! OOS

Reactions: 4 users
Invited to interview, OOS

Invited to interview, OOS!

Got an Invite-to-Interview! OOS! CSU can email me whenever they want now :rolleyes:

Hm nothing for me. Not even on my portal yet vOv
OOS
I'm accepted somewhere else so rejection isn't gonna be so bad :p

Reactions: 1 users
Invited to Interview OOS! Anyone else applied to the Alaska program? My email didn’t specify what I got invited for....

Hm nothing for me. Not even on my portal yet vOv
OOS
I'm accepted somewhere else so rejection isn't gonna be so bad :p

Still waiting OOS.

Chooploops youre kicking butt and taking names..work it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't received anything yet either. Judging by last year, this means we will be receiving a rejection. On the plus side, that means we'll save money by not going to one of the more expensive programs!

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't received anything yet either. Judging by last year, this means we will be receiving a rejection. On the plus side, that means we'll save money by not going to one of the more expensive programs!

Thats what im thinking . Im still not on the plus side yet but good for you

Members don't see this ad :)

Haha so true.
@manchiet I'm rooting for you!!!

For all of you who didn't get an interview, especially OSS, do not feel bad about yourself in the slightest. You made it this far! Your applicant pool was huge last year and probably is as well this year. ~1800 applicants for OSS... for ~200 interviews slots. Good luck to all of you regardless of interview status!

I got an interview!! OOS. I registered for Saturday Jan 13th. Hope to see some of you there!

Reactions: 2 users
Lol now I want them to just reject me already so I stop checking my phone :p

congrats to those who got interview invites :)

Only 8 people have said they have OOS interviews on this thread...if there are 200 spot some of us still have a chance!! Don't give up hope!

(this is my reach schools so I would genuinely be surprised if I got an interview but we'll see :rolleyes:)

I contacted admissions and the person who answered said they "believe interview offers are sent in waves" and to keep checking your portal until about midnight at the latest.

I contacted admissions and the person who answered said they "believe interview offers are sent in waves" and to keep checking your portal until about midnight at the latest.

Really???? The email yesterday made it sound like all decisions would be sent by end of the business day, mountain time. Midnight?! What the!

Hi guys, new to this thread-- I'm still waiting too. Where exactly on the portal will it say the decision? Under the chart with columns "Date" and "Details"?

Really???? The email yesterday made it sound like all decisions would be sent by end of the business day, mountain time. Midnight?! What the!
Yeah I called too and she said it could be as late as midnight.

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Hi guys, new to this thread-- I'm still waiting too. Where exactly on the portal will it say the decision? Under the chart with columns "Date" and "Details"?
I received an email, but nothing has changed on the portal...

Yeah I called too and she said it could be as late as midnight.

Oh jeez what sweet torture. Just reject me already Colorado, I can't stand it :nailbiting:
(PS: please don't reject me)

Check your portals. I was rejected but did not receive an email yet.

Congrats to everyone who was extended an interview, and good luck to everyone still waiting!

OOS Invited to interview! I picked the 13th WOOO!!! :biglove:

I’m not seeing either a rejection or invite to interview on my portal, could you possibly show me what it looks like?? I’m on mobile.
It took three hours for mine to pop up. It will be right above your CSU ID and recent activities.

It took three hours for mine to pop up. It will be right above your CSU ID and recent activities.

I’m on my phone too, I had to log out and log back in, there was a notification at the top that lead me to a new window with a letter of rejection. Bummer! (I’m OOS, so not surprised, but still not fun!). Congrats to all who received an interview!

Just received an email telling me to check my portal. Officially rejected

Congrats to those who were invited, you're going to do great!

OOS rejection! Congrats to everyone who got an interview :) Peace out CSU '22 thread :horns:

OOS rejection! Congrats to everyone who got an interview :) Peace out CSU '22 thread :horns:

Me too :(

But best of luck to all of the people offered interviews today. To those OOSers who got invites: amazing job!!! That's seriously something to stand out amongst 1800 of us.

Oos reject

You guys are clearly a very talented bunch good luck with everything

Denied! That’s ok. Congrats to everyone who received an interview. That’s amazing!

Hey everyone who didn’t make it this cycle, PLEASE do not give up hope - especially first time applicants. When I was flat out rejected everywhere last year I was embarrassed and felt like a failure. I ended up having my grandfather pass away a few months ago and I’m really glad I had this year to be with my family, make some money before Vet school, travel, and just generally do the things I like that I wouldn’t otherwise have time for if I were a veterinary student. So keep trudging on and keep your chins up - I have faith in all of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
OOS interview invite! Scheduled for the 14th :)

Anyone know the time for reception on Saturday? I'm not sure if the 5PM post interview reception is the same thing.

Got an interview OOS! Signed up for the 14th

Hey all! Congrats to all of you that got invites!!! To those of you who were rejected...how many pages was your review report? Mine was 7 and it seems like just a form for everyone instead of specific advice. I’m just wondering for the future!

Rejected OOS. Congrats to those who got interviews!

Anyone else find it tasteless how they advertised their masters programs at the end of the rejection letter?
Yeah I kind of thought it was tasteless, especially considering that I'm currently in a masters program...