Cpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
Has anyone taken CPJE recently???
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i think the pass rate for out of state grads is misleading, i was a student at University of New Mexico. Passed the Naplex with a 130, and CPJE with an 84, took AZ MPJE and scored an 82, all on first try. I know of one other student in my class that passed the CPJE, so far 2 for 2, go New Mexico! I thought the Weisman book was unecessary, good for reference as a pharmacist, but not good study material. It probably helped me on 2 law questions at the most.

So did the AZ MPJE require a lot of additional studying as compared to the CPJE or was it vice versa? What study materials did you use? And would that apply to the NM MPJE?

hi,can you tell me if you studied in CA and what materials you used.What the instructors told you to review for CPJE.what books are you using?
I was thinking of byuing weissman.Can anyone(people who passed CPJE) suggest good review materials.

My pharmacist told me today that the CPJE is adaptive. If you are doing well, you shouldn't have more than 4 or 5 law questions. For those who passed CPJE, is this true? I am kind of worried since I got about 12 or 13 questions on my exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
My pharmacist told me today that the CPJE is adaptive. If you are doing well, you shouldn't have more than 4 or 5 law questions. For those who passed CPJE, is this true? I am kind of worried since I got about 12 or 13 questions on my exam.

cpje is not adaptive... there maybe 2-3 straightforward law questions but there are other situations that requires u to know the law to answer the questions...

i am waiting for the results too. the only way to find out is to verify your license on bop website. good luck to those who took the exam!

CA BOP will send your results via snail mail. Once you received your passing results, you will send in them more $$ so that they can issue your license. After that, you can verify your license online at http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/online/verify_lic.shtml

There is no other way to get your results for CPJE but wait for the mail =P Hope that helps.

hey drdrugs, did they send you the score already? I took cpje on 9/24 and haven't received the score.

Members don't see this ad :)
i will be spanking the exam tomorrow :D (or is it the other way round?)[/QUOTE]
It is supposed to be consensual.

I just got the green letter! Yeah! Took the test on Sept 24th! So relieved!

Congrats smilescali
The CPJE was not as bad as i expected (it was still difficult). All the advice from this website paid off!

Material used for prep:
Health notes and The Script
Kaplan book (i love that book!)
School notes/APHA
Weissman
GlobalRPH for their compatability and storage list

I Just took mine today, whew, I'm glad that's over with! :)

my buddy took his exam two weeks ago and he passed. So the results are coming out fast.

Yeah I was expecting them in a week or so. I had a lot of law on my test. Stuff that was not covered in the Weismann book... so it was tricky for me, but I passed thankfully! Good luck!:)

Yeah I was expecting them in a week or so. I had a lot of law on my test. Stuff that was not covered in the Weismann book... so it was tricky for me, but I passed thankfully! Good luck!:)

Weirdly enough, I got just a few law questions and there was only one question that the Weismann book didn't cover.

PASSED. just found out today.

took it on 9/24.

selling my stuffs now...check the advertisement sections.

Do other states not have one year clinical rotations?
I went to pharmacy school in South Florida, and we do clinical rotations during our final year. Our rotations are set up to be nine 1-month rotations within 12 months, followed by a 2 week "8th semester."