countdown to sept 13 release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know its early.. but anybody else ready to get these scores back?? my app cycle depends on them!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't watch House and specially dislike Gray's, but scrubs is the good stuff. Do do do dod odod odododoo odododod, this isn't working. Give me scores now!:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
ok new topic....Britney. I completely missed her performance...but saw clips of it and she looked soo lost.

In fact... I think I'll watch scrubs right now and check for scores after an episode

"Scores for the August 9th, 2007 exam will be released by close of business today Wednesday, September 12th, 2007. Scores for the August 14th exam are delayed. For updated information, please check the MCAT website."

Looks like the Aug. 9 scores are just about ready.

I cant get myself to check the score release page...I'm afraid my mcat scores will pop up...so does anyone want to give me an update? lol I prefer to brace myself and close my eyes right before i look at it.

Members don't see this ad :)
The scores for August 14 exam are slightly delayed. We hope to release them Friday, September 14 by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). Please check this page for updates.

So, I am new to SDN, but I have been following it for a couple of days now, anxiously awaiting score release. How upsetting that it is delayed. I find it kind of silly that we have to follow all of their rules down to the second but they don't have to keep their word with release dates. :( Hopefully before Friday! Makes me wonder how in the world they will get it down to the expected 2 week release that they would like to start next year!!

The scores for August 14 exam are slightly delayed. We hope to release them Friday, September 14 by 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). Please check this page for updates.

They did this twice on me now, once back in June for May score and this time for Aug score. Oh the pain on my back! What do have they againt me? Am I that easy for them?

haha i called it...

to be fair it's only 1 day delayed past the title of this thread...

:smuggrin:

guess this means i should go back to reading the entire book i have due tomorrow..

I kept my 45T underwear on for the last month until I got my scores today but......it looks like I am going to keep them on until the Sept 11 scores are released...>DAMMIT...crusty/crunchy. Oh well

I kept my 45T underwear on for the last month until I got my scores today but......it looks like I am going to keep them on until the Sept 11 scores are released...>DAMMIT...crusty/crunchy. Oh well

Okay, that's disgusting. Whether or not you're joking, it still put terribly disturbing images in my head. :barf:

ohhh no I just realized I have guest scoming over right when Im checking my score...so if I get a bad score I'll have to really put on a happy-polite fake face while I'll be sooo miserable. this sucks:(