Countdown to Match 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
michael-jordan-number-23.jpg

^^ better choice ;)

Members don't see this ad.

i couldnt - it was TOO good, and i am TOO anxious... i must of triple checked my "certified ROL" status about 10 times today, and I also actually moved my bottom to 2nd to last, then back to last, just to certify and get that email again.

^^ i am freakin' nuts OCD. i am NOT touching it from now. that's it. poof.

i couldnt - it was TOO good, and i am TOO anxious... i must of triple checked my "certified ROL" status about 10 times today, and I also actually moved my bottom to 2nd to last, then back to last, just to certify and get that email again.

^^ i am freakin' nuts OCD. i am NOT touching it from now. that's it. poof.

I know the feeling. I keep going back to the web page to see the green "certified ROL" like I'm afraid it's going to change if I don't keep checking it. Haha.

I know the feeling. I keep going back to the web page to see the green "certified ROL" like I'm afraid it's going to change if I don't keep checking it. Haha.

Yes! What if somehow logging out uncertified it? I wouldn't know, because I'm not logged in anymore! So I have to log in again and check. It's green - phew. Log out. Wait! What if somehow logging out uncertified it? Rinse, wash, repeat.

No, I'm not really logging in that many times to check, but yes, the irrational fear keeps nagging at me. Can't wait until after 9pm tonight so we can all just stop worrying about it.

This may sum up some feeling about today. since it's 22 days on the 22nd.:luck::luck::xf:
catch-22-1961-by-joseph-h.jpg

That's it!

:luck:Good Luck to everyone!:luck:

WOOHOO!!!! i can no longer see move/delete.. and just RANKING!

i cannot wait to see results!

Skyrim will be getting me through these next three weeks.
#nerdfactor #lossofwomen

Skyrim will be getting me through these next three weeks.
#nerdfactor #lossofwomen

Videogames and women aren't mutually exclusive.

Videogames, working out, women, and alcohol are my go to things.

Videogames and women aren't mutually exclusive.

Videogames, working out, women, and alcohol are my go to things.

Haha, I'm married so I was able to bait and switch. ;)

Oh and all four you mentioned of those will help too.

Eek, where does one see 'RANKING'?? I just logged back into my NRMP page...the move/delete options are gone, but it still says 'Certified ROL' in the top right corner. Is this supposed to change now that the deadline is passed?

Eek, where does one see 'RANKING'?? I just logged back into my NRMP page...the move/delete options are gone, but it still says 'Certified ROL' in the top right corner. Is this supposed to change now that the deadline is passed?

You should only see "Certified ROL." Hopefully that dude doesn't see "Ranking," otherwise he's in some serious trouble.

Weight off my shoulders

Last edited:
You should only see "Certified ROL." Hopefully that dude doesn't see "Ranking," otherwise he's in some serious trouble.

That's what I was thinking. Yikes! I hope, for his sake, that he misspoke. :scared:

Just curious - why is seeing "Ranking" a bad thing?

Your Match Status should say Certified ROL in Green. Otherwise you are not going to be included in the 2012 NRMP match. Many current fourth years view that as a bad thing (but it's not necessarily a bad thing... it depends on your point of view I guess).

The OP (I think) was referring to the fact the s/he could now only see his/her rankings as in his/her ROL on the NRMP website and can not change the rankings anymore (at least I hope that is the case but I could be wrong)!

i cannot wait to see results!

Last edited:
On March 12/16, where on the NRMP site does it list our results? Will it be in "My Reports?"

I need a 3 week long vacay

So... is everyone else logging into NRMP daily just to RE-VERIFY that you're certified? Why are we such crazy people?

I guess I'm the only crazy one :oops:

I guess I'm the only crazy one :oops:

I did it twice the last day. Once after the server went down but before the deadline and then once after the deadline. I took a look at my list and really liked the order (big deal because I had changed my list like 8 times in the last week)

I got the "in case you need to use SOAP" email around 5PM eastern time today. Did everybody else get it? They are doing it early this year. Checked my rank list twice since two days ago just to see if everything was still good to go ;)

^ Yup! The "This communiqué does not infer anything about your match status. ERAS has no information regarding your match status." bit definitely speaks to ERAS's experience with med students :D

This thread makes me smile, although I have to admit I have a primary countdown (Mar 12th) running in the back of my mind along with the Match Day countdown. I figure Monday will be good for "I have a job! Thank God!", and then I'll obsess all week until I find out where.

45min early... but:

F-18-Hornet-15-17KT8VV4WB-1024x768.jpg

^^ only the enthusiasts will get this one.. and it's NOT as hard as stiflers mom haha.. 19? stiff mom? come on! i mean that's a whole lot of a stretch haha

Sweet 16 marks the end of February and the start of
marchmadness_logo_normal.gif

^ appropriate on so many levels