COMP Class of 2008 part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mwesolow

Marty W
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Furnished 2-story condo master bedroom available for sublet (13 minutes to school and in beautiful Claremont).
Dates avaiable: 8.21-9.15 and 9.25-12.15
These dates include the rotation slots 3,4,5,6 (but not the didactic week between 3 and 4).

# of Bed Rooms 1 Private
# of Bathrooms 1 Private
Monthly Rent 633
Deposit 100
Address 755 Lander Circle Claremont CA
Pool, spa, fully furnished with queen bed, desk, bureau, nightstand, lighting, ridiculous closet space, etc.
Contact Name Marty Wesolowski
Contact Email [email protected]
Contact Phone 4132651710

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, everyone
Sorry for intruding, but this is the only way to get through :)

I have an interview at COMP on Sept. 7th and really need to find a place to stay that is cheaper than hotels (which are $80/night and up). I'm leaving on the 9th.

If anyone has an extra room, or an extra bed, please pm me.

I promise that I won't bother anyone if you need quiet, or if you are up to going out (it will be a Friday night) then I would happily come along and hang out with current med students :love:

thanks

I have been hearing that most people did really well on the COMLEX!!! Congrats class!

-Bryon

Members don't see this ad :)
do we have any golfers in the class?
i just recently took it up and i'm officially addicted.

i suck bigtime but love takin' a whack at that ball after a nice 10 hour shift.

anybody up for it?

I use to play a little on the range...probably don't have a swing anymore...but i'm up for some practice at the range...hit me up.

Hello upperclassmen, 2010'r here...

Just read the NWT Newsletter they sent out, and hoping to get some useful info from 2008 NWtrackers.

That letter was pretty vague about where you guys ended up rotating! It also seems to be saying that the whole Franciscan Health Systems thing isn't panning out, is that true?

They also made an indirect comment regarding COMP's belief that 'personal convenience' is unimportant relative to clinical exposure :rolleyes:. (Nevermind that those in just about any other program can count on core rotations being located in roughly one predictable place.) Does that mean you guys are moving all over the norhtwest trying to get from one core rotation to another?

If any of you catch this post, I'd love to get some more specific info from you. PM me or post up, whichever you prefer.

Thanks!

Red

Any DO2008 still reading this thread?

Anyhow...considering our school doesn't provide a match day party...was thinking we could set on up. Anybody interested? shoot me an email.

Any DO2008 still reading this thread?

Anyhow...considering our school doesn't provide a match day party...was thinking we could set on up. Anybody interested? shoot me an email.

Will this be anything like the 'parties' that Dr. Wong talks about during his pharm lectures?

If so, count me in!