COMBANK assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dabears405

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where is the COMBANK assessment for Level 1? I logged in to their website and googled it but nothing shows up. Did they remove the combank assessment test?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have an account with them? We get a subscription included with tuition at my school so I’m only familiar with getting to it from my dashboard. In case you do; Log in and scroll down to the Assessments tab. It is directly below Tests. If you don’t and you are trying to get it by itself, I can’t help.

My school purchased COMBANK for us and under the assessment tab(next to the "Tests" tab) it just shows all of our school mini tests we take. There's no assessment. Are school subscriptions different so that we can't access that test?

I attached a screenshot below of what it looks like. At my school we had to take them at certain times, but I don’t remember when our subscription opened. I want to say that the tab didn’t show up until we were allowed to take the assessment, in order to keep people from taking them early; We take one in March and one in June to assess our progress towards board-readiness and for class stats. However I didn’t even look for the assessments tab until March when we did our first assessment, so I can’t say for certain that it was missing until then. If your school told you the assessments were included as part of your assessment, I would maybe contact them about it if you still can’t find the tab. You may only be able to access it after the assigned time if they use them as progress assessments.

Seems like I don't have the assessments so maybe our school didn't activate it. We never took the 400 question assessment or whatever the assessment is. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it