Colarado School of Dental Medicine Interview calls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U were interviewed in which month memol??

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know their criteria at all .. Lets just hope for the best ..

Members don't see this ad :)
My wife got a reply today. She interviewed on June 8th, unfortunately she was not accepted.

This was the first person saying they received a rejection letter and the batch was June 8. That makes me doubt they are going by batch, and it doesn't seem like alphabetically either, it looks simply random. :)

This was the first person saying they received a rejection letter and the batch was June 8. That makes me doubt they are going by batch, and it doesn't seem like alphabetically either, it looks simply random. :)

Let me tell you something. I think they are sending letters according to your scores. When you finish your IV and bench exam, they will give you a score. I think they have sent rejection letters for those people who got lower scores and still they are evaluating other students .This year was very tough . At the interview I saw one of my professors who left his job and came to U.S. !!! and I found out that I had no chance to compete .Denver school is very competitive. Also living in Denver is very cheap. Dr. Towne told us that almost 700 applicants applied for Colorado.Even more than NYU as I remember. Getting rejection doesn't mean that your application is weak, it simply means that other applicants are very strong this year. I know few people who had IV last year and got wait listed but in this cycle they did not receive IV call.

OR.......better explanation
welcome to Dr. Towne's college of friends and families.................4 time applicant they accepted last time when i rejected

Any idea about how many rejections they have sent out till now??

Any idea about how many rejections they have sent out till now??

not too many- there are many people I know who haven't received anyting- after all they will reject approx 170 out of 240 - n accept/waitlist others..

I got the call from Dr. Towne! I got accepted! Good luck to the rest

I got interviewed in May, I got the call an hour ago

Members don't see this ad :)
But today is saturday!..I thought their office is closed...congrats anyways..!

Got the call.. Good luck everyone.. Dream come true..

congrats..btw do u mean a phone call?or just an email?

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Got call tooo.....I'm accepted...

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Got call tooo.....I'm accepted...

Congratulations to all who got accepted....will you please state the date of interview and the first letter of your last name??!!!

Congratulations to all who got accepted....will you please state the date of interview and the first letter of your last name??!!!
I was interviewed in april... My name starts with V

I was interviewed in June..... How are they going to notify the wait-listed???
does anyone know?

I got the call!!!!! I'm accepted!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
Good luck to all!!!

congrats everyone !
what if we don't answer the cellphone? does she leave a message? :)

Last edited:
My wife got the blessed call from Dr. Townes. Her IV was in June and her last name starts with A. I am thrilled for her!
:)

yipee! congratulations everyone! I got through too! :)