Colarado School of Dental Medicine Interview calls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I w'd never mind sharing my stats... But jst bcoz i still ve to go thru d grill at Colarado..Kindly spare me fr that... I knw there r many people who follw SDN ... n sum can b frm Colarado as well... So no Boasting guyz till d tym got selected.... I m sure u guyz understand ... watever d result I w'd b d 1st one to post my experience fr sure....All d best to all who r waiting fr the cal... u vl get thru d interview as well.....tc guyz....

Members don't see this ad.

can anyone give me an advise about how and where to get some practice for the wax exam for Colorado?.. What do they ask you to prepare and how do you prepare?

Hi Guys,
I'm joining the danty's course for 5days which would be commencing on 29th of march. I have an interview scheduled on April 13th. If any of you preparing for Colorado Bench Test Interview, we can have a group together
(may be 4 people), so it would be easy for Dr. Michael to arrange for accommodation. The course location is close to the Colorado campus where we are going to be interviewed. I have heard good reviews from my friends who recommended me very strongly to take this course. I'm looking for a batch of 3 more people who would like to join this course. Let me know through this post if anyone is interested. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi taspa,
can you please give me the details of the course, i am interested and can you tell me who to contact

hi taspa,
can you please give me the details of the course, i am interested and can you tell me who to contact

THE COURSE IS PROVIDED by Dr. Michael. The course is for 5 days which commence on 29th april, and its 1000 bucks. As of now we know that duration of course is from 6- 8:30 pm. I'll let you know once i get full details of the course.

Any female in interested in sharing accommodation for the Colorado interview can pl. pm me

Hi Friends, does anyone know where can I find the Hatch carver for wax exercise? I looked up online and no luck finding it.
Any info appreciated.
Thanks and goodluck to all.

Hello!
I am interested in joining the course as well. I have been invited for the interview at University of Colorado for April 13th. Please reply if places are still available.

Waiting for next batch of !!!! So anxious. :scared: when are they coming :confused:

any idea about the wax part in the exam? what they ask for and how you prepare?
can someone help me please?

Did anyone who applied in or after january get an iv call?

Hi friends
Any body interested to buy equipment for bench test?
I have compressor, turbine unit and mounting pole for sale
If you are interested please email me [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hi.. any female interested in sharin' accommodation for Colorado interview on april 14th...

hi... any female interested in sharin' accommodation for Colorado interview on apr 13th

can you tell us how many people had they invited last year? ......

approx 180 is what i have heard...40-45 in the 1st batch and then 70 each in the other two...

Guys anyone who had applied in Feb get an interview call. Also, please post it here if anyone has been invited for 2nd batch i.e May.

Got an official call too, for April…

Hi Doc,

I also got an interview call? Could you please let me know when in April? Are you taking any preparatory course? Please share the information as this is my very first interview. Did not do any bench test preparatory course!

Thanks!

Anyone who received an official confirmation from the administration staff of Colarado of Dental Medicine for d interview?

I got a call from them. When is your interview? Please share the information about what they ask in interview and how is their bench test?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have an interview on April13th. Please let me know where are you planning to stay? Let m know asap. You can email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I know there was a good course by Dr.Michael He helped many people to get accepted all over the states as i remember his number was 7205152049 :) good luck everybody

hello everybody,
hope al are doing well,
i am just wondering if anybody knows about the bench exam in colorado and if somebody provides any training,
thanks

Hi maria,
I know some people doing great practice for an affordable fees, very helpful, i don't have their phone but hope the email will work it is dantydental at yahoo.
have a good day

i contacted dantydental at ayhoo, and went there, they were very helpfull, thanks Ramiz :)

Last edited:
Guys, just got interview from Colorado and have no idea about the wax pattern test, could you shed some light pease?

I got an interview for April 13th. Am a female and would like to share an accommodation. If anyone is interested pls PM me.

Hi,
I have got an iv from colorado too. Could we prepare together for the interview?
Thanks
TC

i got an iv call for april the 13th.. anyone wants to share accommodation ?

Hi guys,
what should we wear on the iv date. scrubs? or a suite? or both :rolleyes:

Anybody from VA wants to join dantydental course. Please let me know..

Hello,
People I got an interview for 11th may. I am looking for a female to share my accommodation there,I mean for the interview. Plz reply or pm me.

Thank...dis is my first interview actually, my stats rnt so good that I could post them, I did pass my part2. I guess,I had posted my stats b4 also,if u could follow up. I m not being rude,it's just that I m more embarrassed !

does colorado call 180 or 240??? huge difference between the two figures and changes the ratio completely...plz if some one can guide

Does anyone know where is the best place to buy a compressor ?:help please

Hi Guys. If anyone need to buy waxes for colorado bench exam plz pm me. I can also provide help with carved waxes.

Hii can u help me with carving of waxe for Colorado exam?!

hey is there any1 in NY or NJ ready to help with bench exam prep except umdnj as that starts lil late.
please let me know asap.
thanks

Hello,
People I got an interview for 11th may. I am looking for a female to share my accommodation there,I mean for the interview. Plz reply or pm me.
i am also a female willing to share accommodation for may 11

Hi,

Anybody looking to share accommodation for April 19-22 and or May 10-12, please let me know. I will be flying from Boston, my interview is on 11 May. If anybody interested please send me an email at [email protected] asap. Thanks,

guys,
anybody has any idea about the bench exam in Colorado, and is there any tutor
or couse take to improve my skills
thanks

Anyone that interviewed last saturday want to share their experience?

On the whole the interview was good.. They don't stress you out during your personal interview .. The bench test was fine but time management is very important becoz the wax exercises do take some time . So try to finish the preparation and class 2 fast so that u have lot of time for the wax exercises. Wax exercises are easy so don't get tensed about them ..

On the whole the interview was good.. They don't stress you out during your personal interview .. The bench test was fine but time management is very important becoz the wax exercises do take some time . So try to finish the preparation and class 2 fast so that u have lot of time for the wax exercises. Wax exercises are easy so don't get tensed about them ..

Thanks for sharing! So do you have 1h for each (class II, crown and Wax) or do you have 3hrs all together and as soon as you're done with one you can move on?
I know a lot of people already asked on previous years, but, could you tell us what you were asked to do?
Good luck!

U will have 3 hrs to complete all the exercises . U will have to manage the time accordingly so that u complete all of them .

Yes the IV was good. But let me share my experience. Colorado interviewers are so nice and friendly compare to other schools. Also in each room where we had IV , there were some current ISP students and I think their opinion also matters. But do not only trust in their smiles. colorado IV is very important even more important than bench exam. they know that getting admission for this school is very competitive so they usually ask tricky questions which most students dont really care about them. if we ask those 80 people who had interview on Saturday to share their IV, all of them are satisfied with that. those simple but tricky questions I believe can help them evaluate the people.

Yes the IV was good. But let me share my experience. Colorado interviewers are so nice and friendly compare to other schools. Also in each room where we had IV , there were some current ISP students and I think their opinion also matters. But do not only trust in their smiles. colorado IV is very important even more important than bench exam. they know that getting admission for this school is very competitive so they usually ask tricky questions which most students dont really care about them. if we ask those 80 people who had interview on Saturday to share their IV, all of them are satisfied with that. those simple but tricky questions I believe can help them evaluate the people.
drmajesty can you please elaborate on the "tricky question" part. Will really appreciate it.
Thanks.