Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
l_c40333177a5b4ed99959e075a62e51b4.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
There's no strength left in the world of Men 2013. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

Spurs, good effort buddy. Looks like our time has officially come and gone in pre-allo. :) We were the originals anyways, everyone else after is just following in our footsteps.

It's been awhile, how are you doing?

Spurs, good effort buddy. Looks like our time has officially come and gone in pre-allo. :) We were the originals anyways, everyone else after is just following in our footsteps.

It's been awhile, how are you doing?

Haha I'm doing great, CRB :) Just trying to figure out how to catch up on all the studying I didn't do while I was tending to this ship :laugh:

Get off my nuts you **** hammers! We are the original and still the best. Your quantity has not and will not overcome our quality.

out

-The original fat chick lover-

Haha I'm doing great, CRB :) Just trying to figure out how to catch up on all the studying I didn't do while I was tending to this ship :laugh:

haha, the last stand at the alamo someone mentioned was a nice analogy. Here's to a better second half for the Spurs AND the Blazers. I can't stand the thought of seeing the lakers win another one :barf:

haha, the last stand at the alamo someone mentioned was a nice analogy. Here's to a better second half for the Spurs AND the Blazers. I can't stand the thought of seeing the lakers win another one :barf:

Ugh no kidding! Spurs need to make a deal.

Is Roy coming back anytime soon?

Maybe a week or two, the teams wants to make sure he is fully good-to-go so he doesn't get set back another 4 weeks. I don't get it, the spurs look beautiful on paper. Is the chemistry just not there?

They're not healthy, and the parts don't fit right. Parker's been battling plantar fasciitis all season, Manu is banged up from all the hits he's taken over the years. Jefferson is redundant with Manu and isn't the kind of lock-down defender we need like Bowen was, and for all of the talent that DeJuan Blair and McDyess have neither of them are particularly good at keeping up with the defensive rotations necessary in the Spurs' defensive scheme. The Spurs are actually somewhat better on offense this year, but the defense has been a disaster.

It's really kind of interesting; you never realize how crucial a guy like Bowen was until he's gone.

LLLAAAKKKKERRRRSSSS!!!! LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Despite Kobe's butt raping tendencies, I think he's pretty effin good. Your time has come and gone spurs. Duncan's boring ass is getting old and Ginobli and Parker are injury prone these days. Was fun battling you just like we battled Sacramento but like the Kings, the Spurs are getting left in the dust. :laugh:

Never give up. Never surrender. Anyone else down with deleting the first post in 2014?:smuggrin:

i have an interview for a summer radiology thing on thurs!! so excited!

Get off my nuts you **** hammers! We are the original and still the best. Your quantity has not and will not overcome our quality.

out

-The original fat chick lover-
+1 on all accounts :laugh:

original ALWAYS = the best

PS: 5k

Ooh fun curricula!

So we started with biochem, genetics, cell and molecular bio.

In Octoberish, we started anatomy/physiology/embryology/histology. Started with the back, spine and mediastinum, then did abdomen and pelvis, now we're doing head and neck and we finish with the limbs. We're system-based so we learned the physio along with the anatomy. Head and neck exam on tuesday, then we're done with this whole class on March 5th! Hurrah!

Oh and after spring break we have an interdisciplinary diabetes week (we already had cancer week, we have interdisciplinary days between blocks) and then we get into Microbiology and Immunology. Which will be like a vacation after this class.

Ours is systems-based too, but we're going in a different order. We started with limbs, head/neck/cardio, now we're in GI. Our anatomy ends in 2 weeks, then we do renal and end with neuro.

There's no strength left in the world of Men 2013. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

The same thing will happen to 2014 next year too.

i have an interview for a summer radiology thing on thurs!! so excited!

Good luck ar! :xf:

original ALWAYS = the best

PS: 5k

+1. Congrats Lyss!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

ah I miss the good ole days when we had enough time to mingle on this thread.

Also, do you guys ever find it funny all the things pre-meds focus on (ourselves included) when picking a school that really didn't matter at all? Like how many simulators they have or extracurricular clubs? :laugh:

miss everybody :love: hope everyone is doing good. stay strong.

Off to go see heart surgery :love: