Class of '09!

ToldYouSo

Student
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm graduating on the 28th and I want to say that HSdn has been really fun to be part of and making new friends on this forum and sharing advice has been so much fun! Every senior in this forum who is also graduating congrats so much and best success in college. I really hope we will still be allowed to post on this forum or at least have a new group? I love you all. :D

PS: Is anyone else planning on doing dentistry?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on graduation. I have graduate about a month ago and I'm heading to college for Summer classes on Thursday (2 days!).

I'm excited. Go Gators!

Dentistry is starting to appeal more, knowing that I would love to have short hours, as well as time and money to pursue my dream hobby of motorsports. I'll just have to wait and see what I like better.

Congratz to all of you! I am done high school.

College will begin soon! Let's move on with our dreams and hopes!

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm graduating on the 28th and I want to say that HSdn has been really fun to be part of and making new friends on this forum and sharing advice has been so much fun! Every senior in this forum who is also graduating congrats so much and best success in college. I really hope we will still be allowed to post on this forum or at least have a new group? I love you all. :D

PS: Is anyone else planning on doing dentistry?

Go to the Better than Facebook forum and get yourself a nifty graduation hat like tennis has. Just click on the hSDN Grad page and I think there's a link. It'll allow you to stay on BTF, but I'm sure you'll still be allowed on here too.

I'm class of 2009 too :) Already graduated and I want to say congrats to all who has this year and will ! :)

What college/universities are you going to this Summer/ Fall ? What's your major? Also do you know what courses you are taking yet ? :)

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone! It feels good to be moving on. :D

I initially joined the forum because I was interested in pharmacy, but I really have absolutely no idea what I want to do. I plan on exploring as much as I can in college to see what I like.

Go to the Better than Facebook forum and get yourself a nifty graduation hat like tennis has. Just click on the hSDN Grad page and I think there's a link. It'll allow you to stay on BTF, but I'm sure you'll still be allowed on here too.
THX. I didn't realize there was a stickied post about it until after you told me X)

Yay graduates!!!!!!!!!

So excited. Only 61 days! I find out my housing assignment next week!

Glad to be of service!

This reminds me of a song that I have heard (and every other graduate ) countless times in the last few months:
As we go on, we remember:confused:
All the times we had together:D
And as our something something, from whatever:oops:
We will still be, friends forever:thumbup:

Man I hate that song :laugh:

We played Good Riddance (by Green Day) over and over and over... God. The song gets really, really annoying about the second time through.