Class of 2015

MedAhmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a successful "Class of 2015" thread. With that being said, without further ado, feel free to just give some feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't seen a successful "Class of 2015" thread. With that being said, without further ado, feel free to just give some feedback.
I'm glad you made a thread! I'm a junior too and I plan on going to dental school after my undergrad. Still don't know what I'm majoring in however.

I'm glad you made a thread! I'm a junior too and I plan on going to dental school after my undergrad. Still don't know what I'm majoring in however.
Well how are your grades, e.c's, SAT, etc...? In addition, where are you hoping to apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well how are your grades, e.c's, SAT, etc...? In addition, where are you hoping to apply?
4.0 GPA with 2 AP classes this year and 4 APs next year, varsity volleyball and soccer (volleyball captain), National Honor Society, volunteer at animal shelter, internship at Dentist office this summer, taking SAT in may and June, hope to apply to Umass Amherst, BU, UConn, Penn State, rutgers, maybe others? I'm a MA resident as well, do I have good chances at BU or Rutgers? They're my top choices. Thank you

Well, Rutgers is getting very competitive every year. I know this for a fact because I live in NJ and two of my brothers went/go there, (they're science majors). However, you look like you have a really good shot, just don't screw up on your SAT and you'll be fine.