Chicago State University College of Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accept me into the Facebook group please I start in August ama_redbone

Members don't see this ad.

Forum specific for those applying this cycle. Feel free to share stats, experiences, invites, acceptances, seek advice and more.
I got accepted to the cycle of 2015-2019 and one of the required classes that I have to take is biology II class is 4 credits and the lab is separate class and it's 1 credit I wanna know if it's required to take both? Also I wanna know if anyone from Michican got accepted as well and I can ask?
Thank you!

I got accepted to the cycle of 2015-2019 and one of the required classes that I have to take is biology II class is 4 credits and the lab is separate class and it's 1 credit I wanna know if it's required to take both? Also I wanna know if anyone from Michican got accepted as well and I can ask?
Thank you!

Hey normally Biology II is a 4 hour course that as the lecture + lab component. Sometimes some schools may separate the lecture and the lab making it lecture 3hrs and lab 1hr, but Im not aware of a bio II that is 5hrs basically 4hr lecture + a 1hr lab.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey normally Biology II is a 4 hour course that as the lecture + lab component. Sometimes some schools may separate the lecture and the lab making it lecture 3hrs and lab 1hr, but Im not aware of a bio II that is 5hrs basically 4hr lecture + a 1hr lab.
Some school they put s
but some schools here they offer 4 credit lecture but they put zero credit for the lab which means they go together in order to recieve the full credit, however I'm taking a lecture at another university they offer 4 credit lecture but also for the lab part it's separate credit and separate grade so that's what I'm wondering, I'm trying to contact csu but everything going voicemail no one is answering

He
Some school they put s

but some schools here they offer 4 credit lecture but they put zero credit for the lab which means they go together in order to recieve the full credit, however I'm taking a lecture at another university they offer 4 credit lecture but also for the lab part it's separate credit and separate grade so that's what I'm wondering, I'm trying to contact csu but everything going voicemail no one is answering

Hey basma, on the website it says the lab is required so I'm pretty sure you'll have to take it as well.

I sent you a message on Facebook, we interviewed together!

He

Hey basma, on the website it says the lab is required so I'm pretty sure you'll have to take it as well.

I sent you a message on Facebook, we interviewed together!
I actually talked with csu with amalia and she said I don't need the lab as long as the course is 4 credits so I'm good to go!

Somebody should make a Facebook page for all accepted for class of 2019
I think there is a page there already but I don't see anyone commenting or writing anything there

Hi any one here looking for PS1 roommates to live by campus?

Thank you!
Hi we're you looking for any potential roommates to live in Hyde park if so please let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would go to CSU rather than MWU. Best of luck guys

School is right around the corner is anyone else nervous like I am.

I wanted to apply here in the fall but you absolutely need a letter of rec from a pharmacist or health professional, correct?

Anyone had an interview at CSU already? If so, how was it? I have my in a couple weeks.

Any CSU students want to share their class schedules. Just curious to see how it looks like and so I can compare it to other schools. P1 or P2 or any year. Thanks

Hello, Everyone. I am applying for fall 2018 this year. I took the PCAT for the first time in July and got a composite score of 47th percentile. I Will be taking it again. my GPA is 3.87 and I have been working at an independent pharmacy for a year and a half now. I am certified Pharmacy tech.
I am super nervous. Any Advice?

I'm interested in applying to this CSU PHARM school. Can you please tell me about ur stats including overall GPA, science & math GPA, and PCAT score. Thank you