Chances of Getting in to UIC or Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ry_guy_chi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Lucky for you, your high school GPA won't affect your chances lol. Your undergrad GPA is solid, as is a 20 on your DAT, but I'd say you're about average for Michigan in terms of stats. Your story should definitely make for a strong PS that can definitely help your chances. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/03/14/education/illinois-cuts-funding-its-public-universities

Hmm...

Their tuition is really attractive! Didn't know it was so low.

To answer your question, the average dental school applicant applies to 10-15 schools, so if I were you, I would broaden your applications to other schools.

Woah, I wonder how much that will affect UIC?

UIC is my best choice, financially speaking.

Nevertheless, I had originally planned to apply to more schools, but I was just trying to conserve money. But, I believe what you are saying and I owe it to myself to apply to more schools.

Lucky for you, your high school GPA won't affect your chances lol. Your undergrad GPA is solid, as is a 20 on your DAT, but I'd say you're about average for Michigan in terms of stats. Your story should definitely make for a strong PS that can definitely help your chances. Good luck.

I know right? I probably rounded up on that HS GPA...lol...Ok, I am glad they don't consider that!

Some ceilings are exposed...pipes leaking

Illinois is doing terrible right now, economically & budget wise, more so than most states. I am trying to act surprised to this information you are providing, but I would not be genuine. I appreciate the additional information. I have a tour in May so I shall see then, the state of the facilities.