Chad’s Prep Videos Content

kbb44

Reaction score
Hello, for those of you who have used Chad’s Videos to prep for the OAT, is it important to fully understand every single chapter of Physics, Gen Chem and Orgo that he has posted on there? Or which chapters are not that relevant to the exam, that I wouls not have to worry about spending too much time on if I am not grasping the concept? Any other suggestions about using Chad’s Videos would be appreciated as well, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you referring to Chad's Videos or coursesaver? If you go to course saver you have the chance to buy the bundle of Optometry videos just for the OAT. I would do this because it saves you time!

Reactions: 1 user
Are you referring to Chad's Videos or coursesaver? If you go to course saver you have the chance to buy the bundle of Optometry videos just for the OAT. I would do this because it saves you time!

Oh I didnt even know about this, thank you I’ll definitely check this out then! And would you say coursesaver covers all the content I should know in each subject thoroughly or should I supplement this with something else?

Oh I didnt even know about this, thank you I’ll definitely check this out then! And would you say coursesaver covers all the content I should know in each subject thoroughly or should I supplement this with something else?
If there is a topic that is not really explained well, I would go back through a Kaplan book to supplement. I also heard DAT Bootcamp is great but It's a little pricey to just be a supplement resource. Some Kaplan books are around 30-40$ and they go into detail more than coursesaver if you need it. I like the way Chad explains though. For biology, DAT bootcamp has free bio notes and I would also try to use Feralis Bio notes. They are linked in this forum: Feralis Biology Notes?

If there is a topic that is not really explained well, I would go back through a Kaplan book to supplement. I also heard DAT Bootcamp is great but It's a little pricey to just be a supplement resource. Some Kaplan books are around 30-40$ and they go into detail more than coursesaver if you need it. I like the way Chad explains though. For biology, DAT bootcamp has free bio notes and I would also try to use Feralis Bio notes. They are linked in this forum: Feralis Biology Notes?

Thank you so much for your suggestions and for linking the notes, this really helped!