Chads videos?

teyes14

Reaction score
For those who have taken the OAT already and used Chads videos for preparation in Gen Chem. O chem and Physics; did you feel like chads videos and practice questions along with taking practice exams was enough to attain a good score? Or would you advise reading through the Kaplan OAT book for theses sections too?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought his videos on Gchem, Ochem and physics were enough for me to get a competitive score. I watched his videos and read the kaplan book also. Chad's videos for the teaching and the Kaplan book for the guidance of what's gonna be tested.

I thought his videos on Gchem, Ochem and physics were enough for me to get a competitive score. I watched his videos and read the kaplan book also. Chad's videos for the teaching and the Kaplan book for the guidance of what's gonna be tested.
Did you purchase any practice material, for instances the OAT destroyer or did you just use the kaplan book practice questions and the quizzes from chads videos?

Did you purchase any practice material, for instances the OAT destroyer or did you just use the kaplan book practice questions and the quizzes from chads videos?
The only things I paid for were Chad's videos with his quizzes and the Kaplan book for test structure and practice problems. I found many free resources online that helped me practice.