CCOM vs Wester U/COMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does she go back to work on Monday when she gets back to LA? So when she is there on the weekend, what does she do while you are studying?

Yes, she specifically asked for late shift on Mondays so she goes straight to work after flying back. She will do little things around the house, be my homemaker wife ;)

Members don't see this ad.

where did you get into?

even if that means you could be that much closer to your s/o? btw, DrWily, how often do you get to see your s/o? and when you guys meet, do you guys hang out the whole weekend or how does it work? I am curious because if I go to CCOM or NSU, I have to start thinking about that kinda stuff...

i loved when i lived in s/d, smallest big city! ugh, i loved it.

Ha..haven't gotten in. Applying next cycle. Finishing up pre-reqs in the mean time...Admittedly, my worries are probably a bit premature; I blame a neurotic mother for that.

I don't how much respect ccom has in Chicago. I interviewed at a few programs in Chicago and 2 of the 4 programs gave me crap about being a DO. Then another program almost felt sorry for me because I'm a DO. It didn't bother me too much, but I was expecting more DO acceptance in.Chicago.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't how much respect ccom has in Chicago. I interviewed at a few programs in Chicago and 2 of the 4 programs gave me crap about being a DO. Then another program almost felt sorry for me because I'm a DO. It didn't bother me too much, but I was expecting more DO acceptance in.Chicago.

wow, what did they say?

I didn't know you were a DO. One of the DOs I shadowed is a CCOM alumn and she said the Chicago MD schools were pretty accepting of CCOM students. I guess times have changed :(

Last edited:
I decided!

Thanks everyone for bearing with my neuroticism during the past couple of months. It has been a difficult journey. Also, I sincerely apologize to anyone I might have pissed off during my morning, afternoon, and dinner caffeine induced rampage postings. Thanks again for helping me make this such a hard decision, but it has been made and I feel sooooooooo relieved!

Zoner's like that cousin that sometimes gets under your skin if you spend too much time together, but then you still really love them because they're part of the family. Congratulations!

Zoner's like that cousin that sometimes gets under your skin if you spend too much time together, but then you still really love them because they're part of the family. Congratulations!

:D finally getting some love here. Thanks Alchemist!

are you sure you examined every last detail of the school? I'm sure you can come up with another topic to make a thread about.

congrats on FINALLY making a decision lol

are you sure you examined every last detail of the school? I'm sure you can come up with another topic to make a thread about.

congrats on FINALLY making a decision lol

Thank you

Yep every single detail. Some I can't deal with and some I am willing to gamble

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using SDN Mobile