Can't contact an Army recruiter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0Mik3cho

Dentgineer
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I left my information on the online chat for the Army 2 weeks ago but I still haven't heard back. I have also tried calling various numbers on Google Maps for Army Medical Recruiting offices but no one answers and the voicemail system doesn't mention anything about the Army. My area is still closed due to the coronavirus and I don't have any emails that I can contact. The email for the local recruiting company was undeliverable. Any tips on how I can contact a medical recruiter for the HPSP?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I left my information on the online chat for the Army 2 weeks ago but I still haven't heard back. I have also tried calling various numbers on Google Maps for Army Medical Recruiting offices but no one answers and the voicemail system doesn't mention anything about the Army. My area is still closed due to the coronavirus and I don't have any emails that I can contact. The email for the local recruiting company was undeliverable. Any tips on how I can contact a medical recruiter for the HPSP?
Where are you located?

Reactions: 1 user