Can female medical student / physicians have option to refuse examining male pat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my posting wasnt about bashing Christianity, it was about making a point which you indeed failed to understand. I was basically saying every religion gets bashed and this doesnt mean the religion is bad as I tried to illustrate using the Christian stuff that I posted.

strawman

If you really want to understand the context of those verses from the Quran you would contact an Imam, Islamic Scholar on many websites rather than asking me, a medical student who is not Islamic scholar. The concept of Jihad is very complex subject that needs Scholar explanation and I would be misleading you if I pretend to be an expert on this concept.

copout

You said "I was pointing out that to the rational-minded world, Islam looks pretty backward, violent, and oppressive"
First of all a rational-minded person would not judge a faith based on cherry-picked verses and conclude that the faith is backward, violent..etc, rather the rational minded and the educated mind would first do research then come to some sort of conlcusion from their research. Even if it seems backward to them, they would still stay away from commenting on other peoples faith let alone posting it on a public forum. Great minds don't conclude without substantial research. anyways if you want the truth then do your own research and you will see the truth.

i thought i was asking a person who would direct my "research." This is, after all, an open public forum. Freedom to inquire is a valued part of the process. I am sorry if you were offended. The fact remains that it is very dangerous for westerners to travel to much of the Muslim world--and those who do place their lives at risk.

Some questions to consider:
1. Why so many Americans are converting to Islam if Islam is such a bad religion? In fact Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and especialy here at home. Facts speak for itsself.
2. Why more than 1.6 Billion people in the globe follow such a corrupt religion?

to #1, I honestly just don't know. I certainly didn't realize that Islam was the fastest growing religion in the US.

to #2, if they convert from Islam, they are killed.

Well to me there are two reasons to answer these questions:
1. So many Americans and the global community are so stupid they follow a corrupt religion

OR

2. These people are so smart they did research and found out the true Islam and thus embraced it.

For obvious reasons answer 2 is the most probable.

And it is obvious, why...? It is apparently considered very offensive to ask honest questions.

Members don't see this ad.

strawman

copout

i thought i was asking a person who would direct my "research." This is, after all, an open public forum. Freedom to inquire is a valued part of the process. I am sorry if you were offended. The fact remains that it is very dangerous for westerners to travel to much of the Muslim world--and those who do place their lives at risk.

to #1, I honestly just don't know. I certainly didn't realize that Islam was the fastest growing religion in the US.

to #2, if they convert from Islam, they are killed.

And it is obvious, why...? It is apparently considered very offensive to ask honest questions.

Look man, I have no problem asking me questions but in my judgment your questions were not honest but rather was up to something. You are trying to expose something as if there is a hidden things. If your honest you would have easy said to me what I think of those verses and what they meant in context. anyways lets end this whole back and forth posting you and I. It's better we spend our time preparing for boards and learning medicine so we can become a better docs and safe lives. If you really need explanation to those verses and anything related to Islam visit this website:http://www.askimam.org/ and post your questions. Gl.

This is why mom always said to never talk about politics or religion :)