Program-Specific Info / Q's Boston University 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future_OT3

Reaction score
Hi! i got accepted to BU today and was wondering who else did! What are your opinions on the program? I felt like it was very research focused which worries me a little but it's a great program.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I applied to BU in October of 2018 and received an email in December inviting me to take the next step of my application. I filled out the supplemental application and submitted that the same day it was received. It's now mid January and I have not heard anything. Does anyone of have any experience with this?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I applied to BU in October of 2018 and received an email in December inviting me to take the next step of my application. I filled out the supplemental application and submitted that the same day it was received. It's now mid January and I have not heard anything. Does anyone of have any experience with this?

Thanks!
I’ve been wondering the same thing! I applied in October as well and submitted the supplemental material in December and have not heard anything. Glad to hear I’m not alone!

I applied for early decision in September and had my interview in December. We had to make a decision by January 11th, so they are probably sending out invitations for the next round of interviews soon!

I applied for early decision in September and had my interview in December. We had to make a decision by January 11th, so they are probably sending out invitations for the next round of interviews soon!

Thanks for your response! Looks like I just need to be patient :) Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks!
I’ve been wondering the same thing! I applied in October as well and submitted the supplemental material in December and have not heard anything. Glad to hear I’m not alone!

You should definitely look for the application thread: 2018-2019 Boston University School of Medicine
There are a lot more people talking about it and updating each other. It's kinda nice to know you are not the only one waiting for answers. Good luck to you all !

Just heard back that I got an interview for Feb the other day! Anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
I also got an invite. I am wondering if anyone who has already completed their interview could share their experience, like questions they were asked or the themes of the questions. Also, how did you all prepare? Thanks!

I also got an invite. I am wondering if anyone who has already completed their interview could share their experience, like questions they were asked or the themes of the questions. Also, how did you all prepare? Thanks!
I interviewed in December and was accepted! The interview is 15 minutes long with 2 faculty members. I'm not sure if everyone got the same questions, but mine were about problem solving, what makes my background unique, and adversity.