Boston results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by dentek2
hi sam3,
My interview was on nov 20 th.there were 14 people-11 indians!!!not surprising,huh? the remaining 3 were from nairobi,china and syria....
dentek2:

:eek: Waoooo man:eek: 11 Indians :eek: this means 80%:scared: :wow: this percentage seems to be in all other universities:scared: :wow: .

Guys you are ruling the field:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

maybe thatz becoz next to china,we have the highest population:) :) :) bound to be the highest % in every field...;)

Do you know that the whole population of Syria is 17 millions.I bid that equals a city in INDIA:laugh: ;) .

Members don't see this ad :)
BU ask me to take toefl again........i dont know till i will give toefl & result will come ,there will be any seats avilable or not....
anyway i m taking toefl again..

hi all i have an interview on 12th february at bu...anybody for that day?

Pallavi:

PLease check your pm.

Believe it or not guys:eek:

I called my friend at BU yesterday and guess what he told me???.

He said that one of the groupes that was interviewd last monthe was composed of 14 Indian Females ONLY.

I repeat.............14 Indian Females........Not a single poor male!!!.

I guess if I ever got lucky to be accepted at BU,I ll have a plenty of cheks arround me:D :laugh:

hey same i bet most of the females would be married:love:

good luck to all of u who are waiting for the BU results....waiting can be the worst part of it all....

nothing much more to add since i am only done with part 1 in december .... all i am doing now is waiting for the results!!! :eek:

when u all get in please do post that u were accepted and please give us details about ur scores, gpa etc. will help a lot of us. thanks in advance. :clap:

good luck

Originally posted by green emerald
hey same i bet most of the females would be married:love:

Married?????? why:( .????..............do you mean that I will not find anybody 4 me:(

Come on man please tell me you r kidding,it is a joke right????

does anyone know at what age mormons get married? I saw this question in boston interveiw feedback. I will appreciate if someone has an answer!:)

Originally posted by pkowe
does anyone know at what age mormons get married? I saw this question in boston interveiw feedback. I will appreciate if someone has an answer!:)

Would U please be kind 2 tell me the link where U found this question??????????.

Can they really ask this specifec question for a General interview?????? :eek: :scared: :wow:

Members don't see this ad :)
That is some one's personal question not to worry about. and sam chill out u will be fine u will do good.

best of luck
pallavi

Just an update that BU is also sending some rejection letters very soon. This is not to upset any one but please. This was from one of the students from BU.

Originally posted by Denstar
Just an update that BU is also sending some rejection letters very soon. This is not to upset any one but please....

The sooner the better.

mine is on the way i bet;)

Originally posted by anjoliey
hi all i have an interview on 12th february at bu...anybody for that day?
hi anjoliey,
i too have my interview on 12th february.can u tell me where do u live.

hi dr.anie
i live in connecticut.where r u from?u can call me up on203-723-2748

denstar posted that new mails were posted by bu did anyone receive them yet?he also said they were rejections...

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for not able to post a ot of updates from me as i was busy. I was curious to know that, whether who ever got in to Boston were interviewd earliesr this year or recently. Cos i was interviewed in November and didnt hear still. If any one can could let me know whether all these successful candidates were applicants of the last year or this year.
Thanking you and more in my next post.
Have a nice day and enjoy

Indian Dentist

yeah i have got also the same question in mind as indiandentist and i had asked it in the same thread. please anyone have any idea about it, send your reply.
smi

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Got in at Boston, i recieved my acceptance today. waiting pays,good luck to everyone else who is trying, Keep the faith:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats to you GKG.:clap: I reactivated my application in october, but didnt hear from them still.Were you interviewed again this year by them?I guess there are many like me waiting to know their result!

many many congrats Opal , now its time to enjoy.......
realy happy to see someone accepted at boston if u don't mind can u tell me when was u interviewed at boston

sorry opal it is for GKG
best of luck to u opal i hope u will also hear the same ..........

GKG congrats:clap: way to go...when did u receive your mail,so we can also be expecting from them

congrats GKG...perseverance pays..i too interviewed in november..dunno how long will i have to wait before i hear from them:mad:

congrats gkg.

could u share ur scores with us? Opal...could u too??

hi dr.anie
i live in connecticut.where r u from?u can call me up on203-723-2748
hi anjoliey,
i live in portland,oregon.can u post ur scores.i will call u sometime soon.
thanks

hi dr_anie

i got a message that u were trying to send me a PM but my inbox was apparently full.....sorry about that- i had no idea..... i have emptied it now :)

Congratulations GKG:clap: :clap:

congrats GKG !!

Originally posted by dr_anie
hi anjoliey,
i live in portland,oregon.can u post ur scores.i will call u sometime soon.
thanks
hi dr_anie
part one 85,toefl 260 and gpa2.8
can u post ur scores and gpa?
thanks

Congrats GKG!! Glad that your perseverance has finally been rewarded. !!!

congrats GKG.! Got wonderful success. Can you share your part=1, toefl & GPA. with us.

thanks.

hi dr_anie
part one 85,toefl 260 and gpa2.8
can u post ur scores and gpa?
thanks
hi anjoliey,
my scores are part 1-86,part 2-90,toefl-257 and gpa-3.1
thanks

thanks a lot everyone!! now for the queries
1) my scores: 92, 287, 4
2) I re activated my applicationn and was not interviewed this year ,since i had already appeared for one last year
3) i applied on 8th october,my acceptance was mailed on 27th november since i'd given them my address in India so it took a lot longer for the mail to reach
Please feel free to ask anY question, i'll try my best to answer to the best of my knowledge.
thanks Henna FOR THE PRECIOUS ADVICE OF RE TAKING pART 1

wow wonderful score GKG.
thanks.:clap:

Hey when did you give your interview last year. I also gave interview for 2003 & reactivated my file in Aug. But still waiting to hear from them. I gave on 3 rd april 2003. What about you ???????????????

Originally posted by GKG
...thanks Henna FOR THE PRECIOUS ADVICE OF RE TAKING pART 1...

Oh, you retook part 1? I thought you had applied with the same score. What was you previous score then?

Hi everybody,
I am new at this forum. My interview was on nov 20th at BU but I am still waiting for the results. Is anybody here attended interview on Nov20th? I know Dentek2 did and she too is still waiting for the results.
Congrats GKG on your acceptance!

Ind_dentist

I attended my interview at BU on 20th..and still waiting for results..school is closed till first week of jan for vacations
best of luck..
pooja

Congratulations everyone!!! It will be awesome if you condensed all acceptances and scores at the "Acceptances thread", so everyone can have an idea of what schools are looking for this year, you know....what the schools expects from us in score related stuff........ That way we can tell which schools have raised or lowered their addmission standards, so by next year we know were to wisely direct our money, time and energy towards to. Thank you.

Hi all ,
I got my BU acceptance letter today.relieved and happy now:)

Thank you ,Henna.not just for the wishes also for all the help and encouragement you have given us here at SDN....:) :)

Congratulations to all who hae got into BU for 2004. All the best for the future.

sanju

Congratulations:clap: :clap: