Boston results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indiandentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i hope everyone had a graet thanx giving. I was just wondering whether the boston university had announced the resluts or not. because i came to know that they will review the files and they will post with in 2 weeks after the interview.
Please let me know if any one got the admission letter or any news from the university when u happened to talk with them.

Have a nice day and take care and will be eagerly waiting for ur reply.

bye bye

indian dentist

Members don't see this ad.

indian dentist have u called up at BU?..i called them up earlier and i was told that they will be sending out letter around dec 1.I am really worried about the results..i hope we hear from them soon.

hi,
i spoke with them and they said they will review the applications with in 2 weeks after our interview and they said if we wouldnt have got any letter with in 2-3 weeks, we mighthave been there in the waiting list. but what i think , is that it is a wrong info cos, until now no one has got any acceptance or rejection letter from them.
even i am very curious to know about it.
have a nice day and all the best.

Indian dentist

Members don't see this ad :)
i think for those who ahve attended interviews could expect resulys from NYU and boston within 2 weeks now,so waiting for some acceptences post:clap:

hi all,
My friend recieved her acceptance letter from BU through the regular snail mail. She could not tell me when exactly it arrived to her mail box as she was out for the long weekend. She had a score of 92 in part 1, 3.2 gpa.... I hope this information helps you. All the best anyways to all of them waiting for their interview results.

Hello Spund,

Do you know the place where your friends\ lives. Is it very near to Boston or away from Boston. Just to calc the time to receive the mail.

Every one, good luck including myself and keep your fingers crossed.

Hello Spund,

Do you know the place where your friends\ lives. Is it very near to Boston or away from Boston. Just to calc the time to receive the mail.

Every one, good luck including myself and keep your fingers crossed.

Originally posted by spund
hi all,
My friend recieved her acceptance letter from BU through the regular snail mail. She could not tell me when exactly it arrived to her mail box as she was out for the long weekend. She had a score of 92 in part 1, 3.2 gpa.... I hope this information helps you. All the best anyways to all of them waiting for their interview results.

Hi Spund,
Do you know when your friend appeared for the interview. also is she a permanent resident or a US Citzen? was she or is she working with a dentist here in the US. I have my interview scheduled for early Jan. i was wondering whether it is too late to get a call and will there be any seats left by then. does she know how may seats are filled already? i know these are too many questions. hope u do not mind.

sanju

denstar, Sanju
My friend lives in Boston and yes she is a U.S. citizen.
Good luck to you guys.

thanks spund
sanju

Thanks Spund,

Does any one know the number of seats in BU for 2004 Admission, I heard that the number went down from last year.

What ever the number of seats, so far we have one claim, so one down. Let us try to put a matrix here.

Please try to update this if possible so that every one will have an idea of what is going on..

NAME Place INT date Letter RVCD
Spund's friend BOS 12/01/03

spund,if your friend is an US citizen why would she join as in advanced standing?

hi
Thanx Spund for letting us know about ur friend. could you plz tell us when did she attended the interview and approximate date, when she got the acceptance letter. I am very curious to know about it and tensed too. Any way did any one else got any letter from boston. WILL BE EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR REPLIES
HAVE A NICE DAY AND TAKE CARE

GOPI

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Denstar

Does any one know the number of seats in BU for 2004 Admission, I heard that the number went down from last year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when I interviewed at boston,I was told that there are around 65 seats for advanced standing.Does the visa status matter?does having a greencard have an edge over the applicants who are on f1 or h4??How important is our visa status for admissions?B]

hey guys,i am sure someone would have heard from nyu or bu please post your results here lets all share our moments

So Out of 65 we knew trhat one already go it. So 64 left.

But some of you may not know this....... some spots were issued last year for 2004 and I knbow of one seat like that....so 63 more to go.....

IT IS FOR SURE NOT ONLY ONE SEAT THAT WAS TAKEN.YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT MANY FORIEGN DENTISTS DID NOT HEAR OF SDN +++++ PLUS, I KNOW THAT OTHERS ON THIS FORUM GOT ACCEPTED AND DO NOT WANNA SHARE IT WITH US.:(

Sam,

Here's what I think. I agree with you...I think that some people don't want to share that they were accepted/rejected/whatever the case may be. It's funny though, I have noticed that out of the blue, a random person that I have never seen on this site will show up and say "hey, guess what? I was accepted". I am happy for them, but it's not the same as reading someone that I have come to know on this site get accepted into a school.
I think that most people use this site for information, and may never even post anything. It's sad though, because if they did, it would bring a world of information.
So, I guess the moral of the story is to share your sadness and happiness. You would be surprised to see the support you will get in this site. It's full of great people wanting to help eachother out....not just a mere source of information.

U R 1OO% RIGHT.I ASSURE 2 U THAT I NOW SOMEONE FROM SDN WHO GOT ACCEPTED AT BU 2004, BUT DID NOT WANNA TELL HIS (HOLY SECRET).

AS IF WE WER GONNA BITE HIM.ANY WAYS AS U SAID B 4,MANY PEOPLE COULD BENIFIT OTHERS IF THEY SHARE.LOOK AT HENNA I ADMIRE HER SO MUCH,SHE GOT ACCEPTED AND STARTED HER PROGRAM AND STILL HELPING EVERYONE WHO ASKS ALTHOUGH SHE IS NOT IN NEED OF ANY ONE OF US.........WHAT A GREAT DENTEST SHE IS GONNA BE.I WISH IF WE HAD 1OO MORE HENNAS AT THIS FORUM.

EVRYONE ELSE WHO HAD,IS,WILL..........BE HELPING IS REALLY APPRICIATED.

i agree too with laser,and yes sam henna is really seflessly helping

hey guys,

the good news is that from this year bu seats have increased to 90, and this is for sure. but how many seats have allready been alloted for the last year students that i don't no...

ya if we can get an idea of how many students from sdn have been chosen it will really be helpful .and offcousre there r lots of students u have a clue about sdn so we will never be able to figure out how many seats are left. infact one person whom i know has got the acceptance letter, or will recieve it soon as her score is 90.

stduents like me who are still living on hope to get a call will be happy to know about it.

but i really would like to know if anyone have friends who got into bu last year with less than 85.

thats it for now..........

take care
best of luck to everyone
pallavi

Hey Pallavi,
Dr nargis told us last year BU selected students between 85 and 97..
BU gives lots of importance to part 1 scores but it always has seats remaining in the end around feb or march ...which are filled late so you do have chances...
Also is it true that bU seats have increased?
Can anyone tell about it ..
All the best
Pooja

HI PALLAVI:

HOW R U,NICE TALKING TO YOU BACK.IS IT TRUE WHAT U HAVE SAID THAT THE SEATS NUMBERS HAVE INCREASED TO 90 ,COZ I NEVER HEARD OF THAT AT ALL BEFORE.IF THIS IS TRUE I WANNA TELL YOU:love: SO MUCH COUSE THIS IS SO ENCOURAGING.

I HAVE A FRIEND IN THE 1ST YEAR 2003 AS AT BU,AND HE NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME(AS A MATER OF FACT ,HE IS NOT A TRUE FRIEND ,JUST SOME ONE WHO I GOT HIS NUMBER FROM ANOTHER FRIEND .AND HE HARDLY ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS.HE GIVE ME NEWS DROP BY DROP)

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO FROM????

AND REGARDING YOUR QUESTION.I HAD FRIENDS(TRUE ONES) AT BU AS WHO GOT IN 2001.THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD SOMEONE WITH PART-1= 83 IN 2001....HOW MUCH IS YOUR PART-1 SCORE??

ONE MORE TIME PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME,WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS 90 SEATES THING????
IS IT CONFIRMED OR JUST A RUMER THAT YOU HEARED???

ANY ONE ELSE ON SDN HEARED SOMETHING LIKE THAT,PLEASE BE KIND AND SHARE IT WITH US.

the good news is that from this year bu seats have increased to 90, and this is for sure. but how many seats have allready been alloted for the last year students that i don't no...

Hi everybody,
Thats a great news if it is true. Even if BU has 60 to 65 seats then do they take all the students who have more than 90 in NDB. I am asking this because i have just above the minimum cut off. How much importance do BU give to personal interveiw. How much weightage does it have? After going through dental interveiw feedback of BU it seems that they don't ask very tough questions even they don't have any dexterity test. Then how do they select the students? If it is score that they look at then my chances look very less.My interveiw is on 22nd jan.

Hi ,
I had BU interview recently but they didn't say anything abt the seat increase.wouldn't they have atleast mentioned it,to keep us optimistic?:) hope the news is not just a rumor...
Pkowe,
I have heard people with 85 also get in at BU.Dr.Ashayeri said they also consider other factors like experience and the scores are not the single deciding factor.so keep your hopes high..
the interview there is very informal and relaxed,no tricky qtns at all.just talk abt personal goals, experience etc.don't know , just how much weightage interview has in selection pocess...

dentek2,
thankyou very much to give me hopes. I really appreciate it.

yes guys i believe it is true, this is the inside information from one of my friends who found out about it from the profs. So i really dont know why they havent mentioned about it to the students who have been interviewed. At least i truely believe it.

take care
pallavi

Hello,

I wanted to share this with this forum, I got my acceptance letter today. It was supposed to be here on Saturday but due to an address misprint I got it today in the mail and I am accepted into BU. I know the next question, what is my score right...But there is a long story before that. In this forum there are lot of conceptions and misconceptions. I can tell you about my experience with BU, I got 85 in part-I at the first place, I was called for the interview last year and was not accepted and got rejection letter in May. Then I took my part one again in July and this time by Gods grace I got 93 and so forth I got accepted.

There are some SDN members asking about 85. Look at my case, I wasted one year with that hope like here some one said that you can be accepted in the last where the seats are left over. That is not true at least. I know some of them with less score than 85 got in to the schools, But they are males for some reason. And there is concept of left over seats and the chances are 1%. For that there is waiting list and sending acceptance letters in advance for the fallowing year.

So my suggestion is, If you are a female dentist and from India please don?t waste time to take a chance if you scored less than 88. Most Indians can score above 90 and this is why other international students with less than 80 could get into the school, where as Indian dentist struggle hard to pass through. It seams that the competition is more among female Indian dentists and that competition is built among Indians by Indians and ultimately it has to be faced by Indians only.

There are so many SDN members who will not accept this and also some of them will not like this and will try to write back with hard language. But this is the fact.

Hi denstar,
congratulations on your acceptance in BU. i have a score of 88 and a GPA of 2.53. i have 2 years of work experience in India. i came here in april and since i am on a dependant visa, i cannot work here. what do you think are my chances of getting into BU.

sanju

Denstar,

Congratulations on your acceptance. I really liked what you said in your post. I think that some people like everything sugarcoated....and don't want to know the reality.

I agree with you that Indians create alot of competitions among themselves. By that I mean there are sooo many indians applying for limited seats...how is it possible for everyone to get in? It is unfortunate..but very true. That's why high and higher and highest scores are needed to get into programs. It's not fair, but it's true.

At the LLU interview, I saw 80% of applicants to be indian. I think part of the reason will be spouses coming over from India along with educated husbands who will in return marry educated women. I hope that every single one of them gets accepted...but there is intense competition amongst them.

But I wanted to congratulate you on both your acceptance as well as your honesty.

Originally posted by Laser

I think that most people use this site for information, and may never even post anything. It's sad though, because if they did, it would bring a world of information.

What pisses me the most, is that some users dare to absolutly only post questions, to their advantage of course. But then if one asks them something in public, they just ignore it like if it wasn't even to them one was talking to. And then they dare to ask questions AGAIN. I have noticed how some people will NEVER post an advice, but only questions they need answered. I have decided to ignore those people, even if I do know the answer. 'cause I feel we're being brutally used or something like that.

With that attitude I wonder who'll take them....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sanju
Hi denstar,
congratulations on your acceptance in BU. i have a score of 88 and a GPA of 2.53. i have 2 years of work experience in India. i came here in april and since i am on a dependant visa, i cannot work here. what do you think are my chances of getting into BU.

sanju

To be honest you have failry good chances. I know a friend of mine got into BU with that score. In the interview at BU, be very confident and nerver be tensed that will carry lot of weight. BU interviews are simple but they observe a lot.

Originally posted by Denstar

There are some SDN members asking about 85. Look at my case, I wasted one year with that hope like here some one said that you can be accepted in the last where the seats are left over. That is not true at least. I know some of them with less score than 85 got in to the schools, But they are males for some reason. And there is concept of left over seats and the chances are 1%. For that there is waiting list and sending acceptance letters in advance for the fallowing year.

So my suggestion is, If you are a female dentist and from India please don?t waste time to take a chance if you scored less than 88. Most Indians can score above 90 and this is why other international students with less than 80 could get into the school, where as Indian dentist struggle hard to pass through. It seams that the competition is more among female Indian dentists and that competition is built among Indians by Indians and ultimately it has to be faced by Indians only.

Like to read that in a calm tone, most messages like this come in screaming mad tone.

Anyway, I'm Hispanic and other than my 84 in part 1, the rest of my application looks very good (this doesn't sound too modest but is true). And I basically got rejected over the phone at BU. They're like, in past years we have interviewed people below 85, but not this year. So I was like, whatever, what can I do :rolleyes:

So in case it makes Indians feel any better: no is not only you because of your race. A poor Native, Black or Hispanic with a 75 on the board will not come and take your spot at school. Scores still matter, keep working on it, don't get discouraged.

HELLO,

DENSTAR:I WOULD LIKE FIRST 2 CONGRATULATE U FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE ,AND MORE THAN THAT FOR THE MAGNIFICANT JOB YOU DID IN RETAKING PART-1 AND ACHEAVING THIS SCORE:clap:

AS A MATTER OF FACT IT IS NOT ONLY INDIAN FEMALE DENTESTS THAT SCORE BETTER THAN GUYS (I AM A MALE BY THE WAY),BUT I THINK IT IS THE SAME EVERY WHERE.IN MY HOME CONTRY SYRIA WE ALLWAYS HAD THE SAME SITUATION .GIRLES ALWYS ACCHIEVED BETTER IN THEORITICAL PARTS,BUT WE(MALES) WERE BETTER IN THE PRACTICAL SIDE:p (NO HARD FEELINGS:laugh: )

NOW,REGARDING YOUR POST I JUST WANNA ASK U SOME QUETIONS,AND I AM ASKING 4 YOUR KIND HELP FROM YOU EXPERIENC.................

1-)YOU SAID THAT SOME OTHER INTRNATIONAL STUDENTS(NOT INDIANS)GOT ACCEPTED WITH LESS THAN 80!!!DO YOU MEAN BY THAT AT BU ???OR OTHER UNIVERSITIES???COUSE I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD OF ANYONE WHO COULD MAKE IT TO BU WITH LESS THAN 80.
2-) YOU ALSO SAID THAT YOU KNOW INTERNATIONAL(NON INDIAN)
MALES WITH LESS THAN 85 GOT IN !!MY QUESTION IS THAT DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR SURE OR YOU JUST HEARED ABOUT IT???
3-) I AM SYRIAN MALE PART-1=85,TOEFL=257 ,2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WHILE WORKING IN THE ARMY MY INTERVIEW IS ON THE 11th OF DECEMBED. DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE A CHANCE AT BU???.I KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY OTHER 2 SYRIAN MALES WITH 85 WHO APPLIED AT BU(I HOPE THAT U WON'T FIND THIS QUESTION AS A SILLY ONE I KNOW THAT YOU AR NOT THE PROGRAM CO-ORDINATOR,BUT AM JUST ASKING FROME YOUR EXPERIENCE SINCE YOU ARE AN OLD WARRIOR).

WAITING FOR YOUR KIND RESPOND I'LL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME :
WHAT YOU DID IN PART-1 IS A TRIUMPH...................
GO AND GET BU TIGER YOU REALLY DESERVE IT
:clap: :clap:

YEAY MEGGS:clap: :clap:

I am glad to see that someone else feels like I do. I also dislike the fact that people are so selfish on this website. I suppose there's nothing we can do about it....but what we can do is ignore them.

Please let me say in public...that besides Henna you are the most helpful on this site. If Henna ever decides to leave (which would make me very sad), I would nominate you for moderator (if that's how it works). You two have helped us soooo much...I cannot express my thanks enough.

Thank you (Meggs and Henna) for your patience and commitment. There are many many people who wholeheartedly appreciate it.

Originally posted by sam3
HELLO,

DENSTAR:I WOULD LIKE FIRST 2 CONGRATULATE U FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE ,AND MORE THAN THAT FOR THE MAGNIFICANT JOB YOU DID IN RETAKING PART-1 AND ACHEAVING THIS SCORE:clap:

AS A MATTER OF FACT IT IS NOT ONLY INDIAN FEMALE DENTESTS THAT SCORE BETTER THAN GUYS (I AM A MALE BY THE WAY),BUT I THINK IT IS THE SAME EVERY WHERE.IN MY HOME CONTRY SYRIA WE ALLWAYS HAD THE SAME SITUATION .GIRLES ALWYS ACCHIEVED BETTER IN THEORITICAL PARTS,BUT WE(MALES) WERE BETTER IN THE PRACTICAL SIDE:p (NO HARD FEELINGS:laugh: )

NOW,REGARDING YOUR POST I JUST WANNA ASK U SOME QUETIONS,AND I AM ASKING 4 YOUR KIND HELP FROM YOU EXPERIENC.................

1-)YOU SAID THAT SOME OTHER INTRNATIONAL STUDENTS(NOT INDIANS)GOT ACCEPTED WITH LESS THAN 80!!!DO YOU MEAN BY THAT AT BU ???OR OTHER UNIVERSITIES???COUSE I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD OF ANYONE WHO COULD MAKE IT TO BU WITH LESS THAN 80.
MALES WITH LESS THAN 85 GOT IN !!MY QUESTION IS THAT DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR SURE OR YOU JUST HEARED ABOUT IT???
3-) I AM SYRIAN MALE PART-1=85,TOEFL=257 ,2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WHILE WORKING IN THE ARMY MY INTERVIEW IS ON THE 11th OF DECEMBED. DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE A CHANCE AT BU???.I KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY OTHER 2 SYRIAN MALES WITH 85 WHO APPLIED AT BU(I HOPE THAT U WON'T FIND THIS QUESTION AS A SILLY ONE I KNOW THAT YOU AR NOT THE PROGRAM CO-ORDINATOR,BUT AM JUST ASKING FROME YOUR EXPERIENCE SINCE YOU ARE AN OLD WARRIOR).

....my eyes, my eyes ......

Originally posted by meggs
What pisses me the most, is that some users dare to absolutly only post questions, to their advantage of course. But then if one asks them something in public, they just ignore it like if it wasn't even to them one was talking to. And then they dare to ask questions AGAIN. I have noticed how some people will NEVER post an advice, but only questions they need answered. I have decided to ignore those people, even if I do know the answer. 'cause I feel we're being brutally used or something like that.

With that attitude I wonder who'll take them....:rolleyes:

Hi,
i really think that all those who browse this forum are quite anxious about how their future is going to be. it is not really very easy to come to the terms with the fact that in some part of the world you are a a recognised professional whereas in the other part you are just a 12th grade graduate who is no eligible legally to do what he/she likes the most. so i think , even those people who do post questions only, must be given some consideration. i am sure everyone who is browsing this website is trying to help others in some way or the other. there are many people who have just come to the country , taken the part 1 and applied. Neither have they appeared for interviews nor do they have any other information which is of use to others. what do people in these situations do. they browse this website, post questions, get their worries sorted out . am sure no one should feel used or taken advantage of. Everyone is sailing in the same boat, and i think at this point in time , it is more important to understand the other person rather than get very personal about it. hope my message is taken in the right spirit.

sanju

HI HENNA:

I DID NOT GET IT?????//WHAT ABOUT YOUR EYES:eek:

SANJU:

YOU ARE 100%RIGHT BUDDY.I STARTED BROWSING THIS FORUM SINCE LAST MARCH,BUT I WAS NOT WRITING ANYTHING FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

1-)BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT TOOK ME 2 MONTHES TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE OF HOW TO REGISTER IN SDN(I ALLWAYS GOT A MESSAGE THAT SAID: WRONG USER NAME ........BY THE TIME I SOLVED THIS MYSTERY I HAD TO CHANGE MY USER ID & PASSWORD ABOUT 5 TIMES,AND MORE IMPORTANT TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IN IT.........THIS IS THE FIRST FORUM THAT I PARTICIPATE IN MY WHOLE LIFE

:eek: (I GUESS I SOUND LIKE A NEW FRESH IMMIGRANT DIRECTLY OUT OF THE CONTAINER SHIPED TO USA IN A BOAT:laugh: )

2-)I NEEDED SOME TIME TO LEARN FROM OTHER'S EXPERIENCES,COUSE I HAD NO CLUE ABOUT AS PROGRAMS OR NDB.......etc.
3-)AFTER 4 MONTHES OF BROWSING I DISCOVERED THAT I CAN READ THE OLDER POSTS BY CLICKING ON THE NUMBERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD.(NOW I LOOK LIKE MORE ADVANCED VERSION OF THIS IMMIGRANR =TYPE-2 +WHITH MODIFICATIONS).AND SAME WAY TILL I LERNED OTHER FEATURES.
4-)THE MOST IMPORTANT, I WAS AFRAIED OF HAVING SO MANY
MISTAKES RGARDING MY ENGLISH I WAS EVEN SCARED TO ASK QUESTIONS SO NO ONE MAKES FUN OF ME ,TILL I NOTICED THAT OTHERS ALSO WRITE WITH MISTAKS..........THAT ENCORAGED ME A LOT.............(NOW I LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE ADVANCED VERSION OF THAT IMMIGRANT.TYPE-3+WITH EXTRA MODIFICATIONS).

I think most ppl here refrain from giving advice for the fear of being reprimanded by others. So just to alleviate such fear I would like to ask all of you to discuss openly in this forum, no one here is out to get you, we are all in the same boat. If you can't help each other here there is very little hope for you :(
No one knows who you really are. This is an anonymous forum ! So relax !

Hi guys,
I went thru this thread only today....Somehow I don't get to read all the threads. Many people here have got scores less than 90 and are very worried abt it.They have scores between 85 and 90....I would like to tell u one thing ----in NYU , I have met many people to say atleast 4 to 5 of them who have got scores like 82, 83, 84 etc. They were all selected last year. So did u guys apply to NYU???U may have a good chance to get in if u don't mind the 3 yrs studies. Also in USC I met in the interviews,applicants who got scores like 78....So don't worry...Also the most important thing is the dental schools in US atleast the ones in East coast, look for early applicants...They have a rolling admission process. So applying as early as possible counts to a great extent....

buttersnow

hi guys,
congratulations for the acceptance at BU.
I just wanted to know that whoever got accepted at BU were interviewd last year lately or interviewed this year?
Because when i was interviewed we were told that some seats of this year is going to the applicants interviewed last year and we people who are interviewed this year will get the results of interviews in Jan. so how could u all got the results so early. were you interviewed last year (i mean in march or april2003 ) or just now in october?
smi.

hi sam3,
on my interview day at BU,there was a syrian male with part-1 score of 92 .just helping you with the stats....

smi,
we were also told that the results will be out in jan.the applicants who got accepted must have been interviewed in early october or late sept...

hi dentsar,
i pmed u...

Originally posted by Henna
Go easy on the CAPITALS buddy . :)

Yes ma'am,you are the boss!!:D

Originally posted by dentek2
hi sam3,
on my interview day at BU,there was a syrian male with part-1 score of 92 .just helping you with the stats....

smi,
we were also told that the results will be out in jan.the applicants who got accepted must have been interviewed in early october or late sept...

Tanks dentek2.Can you please remined me when was your interview???I really forgot where you post it.Were there other nationalities??and how many for each of them?????.

hi sam3,
My interview was on nov 20 th.there were 14 people-11 indians!!!not surprising,huh? the remaining 3 were from nairobi,china and syria....

Originally posted by sam3
HELLO,

ANS. I said i know, but i can not say any thing about it.

ANS. I knew some one that got it.

ANS. There you go. You have the answer for it. I cant say any thing.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING.