Boston class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in too.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations.
when were u interviewed and can u please share your stats

congratulations,
which batch were u in?

Members don't see this ad :)
welcome to the BUGSDM class of 2009 Iriss. congratulations and all the very best to all those who are still waiting for that elite letter.:)

Thank you DentalDocCa, Tovadla, stelon and minali.

I was interviewed in Oct but its just that I never really participated in SDN forum.
Congrats for all who got in and Good luck for all waiting to get in.

Congrats Iriss and drprashanth!!
smile designer
rodent
richa sharma
drarch
samba
apli
dr_soms
shlo
ambitious
sumanreddivari
minali
luvmylife
lkdental
asg
oralsurgeon
chinna4g
g3k
manipal99
upenn
nashua
oldmirage
Iriss
DrPrashanth

Please add your names to the list and probably sign up for the yahoo groups... that would be great so we can discuss on other issues.
This is the group I created, open only to members: [email protected]
Email to this id : [email protected] and I will invite you to join the group
Also, we can have a co-moderator, just in case.

hi
thanks to rashmi,omfs rules, dentist26,tovadla and others
my part 1 score is 91

Thank u all. My stats NB 91, GPA-2.97 (ece),Toefl- 108, Experience 10+(Riyadh)

Hi all,
I have already sent my letter of acceptance and the $3000 deposit.After receiving the deposit and the letter Laura send me a general email saying that they have received the deposit and they will later communicate with me.Now i want to know whether they are gonna send any written document that they have received our deposit and acceptance or the email is sufficient.My another question is whether we would require to send our official transcript directly from our dental school back home cause i am going back home and it will be easy for me to send it during that time.
Regarding the vaccination,do we have to complete all the 3 doses of Hep-B before august?
Among us who have got acceptances is there anybody who is a US citizen or permanent resident? As i am a permanent resident , if I can know someone who is also a permanent resident or citizen,it will be very helpful for discussing the federal loan procedures........Any response..

Hi ambitious... your daughter is very cute.
I thought we needed to send the official transcripts to BU for the application to be complete. I didn't know one can get an interview call with notarized copies.If I am not wrong you must have sent the official transcripts to BU as a part of the application packet.

Hi Ambitious

Are ou referring to your Degree Certificate/Original Dental Diploma or the transcript record? You would have sent the transcript with your application package initially without which they wouldn't have considered it complete

Hi all,
I have already sent my letter of acceptance and the $3000 deposit.After receiving the deposit and the letter Laura send me a general email saying that they have received the deposit and they will later communicate with me.Now i want to know whether they are gonna send any written document that they have received our deposit and acceptance or the email is sufficient.My another question is whether we would require to send our official transcript directly from our dental school back home cause i am going back home and it will be easy for me to send it during that time.
Regarding the vaccination,do we have to complete all the 3 doses of Hep-B before august?
Among us who have got acceptances is there anybody who is a US citizen or permanent resident? As i am a permanent resident , if I can know someone who is also a permanent resident or citizen,it will be very helpful for discussing the federal loan procedures........Any response..
I am PR. I will not be starting loan processes until next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

I would like to congratulate all those who made it to BU and good luck to all who r waiting to make it. All I can say is that everyone of you is a winner !
Hoping to see you all next year at BU.....ENJOY !!!

Rgds,
Enamelina :)
BUSDM class of 2008 !

Hi friends

i got my acceptance today.i am so very happy.all these days i was so restless.:) :)

congratulations.
when were u interviewed and what r your stats

therez another of my frnd who got in, and isnt a member of sdn ..
his score was 94

Last edited:
Congratulations.
when were u interviewed and can u please share your stats

Thanks DentalDocCa,
My stats are part1 93,GPA 3.25(ECE),Toefl 280.

Good luck for everyone waiting to get in.

regarding the vaccinations can u tell me in clear cut what vaccinations wehave to take or is it enough if we have the vaccinations certificates previously taken from india. are there any other things we need like blood reports stuff like that

I am PR. I will not be starting loan processes until next year.

Hi g3k,
Happy to know that you are a PR.I will contact you for the Federal loan process.Thanks for the quick reply.

Hi Ambitious

Are ou referring to your Degree Certificate/Original Dental Diploma or the transcript record? You would have sent the transcript with your application package initially without which they wouldn't have considered it complete

Hi Luvmylife and Oral surgeon,
Whats up? Actually i sent a notarized copy of my Transcript record before the interview(As they required a copy of the Transcript).But i wanted to know whether they require us to send the original copy directly from our dental school/university back home.Thanks for the response.

Hi Iriss, andy2see and Dr Prashanth,
Congrats for your acceptance.Welcome to the Boston class of 2009.Hope to see you soon.all the best.:thumbup: :laugh:

Hi Iriss, andy2see and Dr Prashanth,
Congrats for your acceptance.Welcome to the Boston class of 2009.Hope to see you soon.all the best.:thumbup: :laugh:

Hi Ambitious,

Thank you and looking forward to meet you all in August :) .

Take Care

hi everyone,
congratulations to all of you who got admission in BU.
i am waiting for interview call from boston uni.I ve applied there before
2 weeks.can anybody tell me how much time they take for processing
application.and what are my chances?
my part 1 score is 89
toefl cbt 257
gpa 3.00
thanks in advance.

hey guys
jus recievd my accep letter frm bu!!!! am so happy...was intrvwd on the 7th...gud luk to all those who r waiting! btw my stats- 94/4.0/109

congrats dr_sweet and andy to see..
i had my interview yesterday..
i got a call from michigan as well , but i might not go for the interview

welcome dr_sweet and andy2see to BUGSDM class of 2009:) :)

hey guys
jus recievd my accep letter frm bu!!!! am so happy...was intrvwd on the 7th...gud luk to all those who r waiting! btw my stats- 94/4.0/109
Hi dr_sweet, congratulations for acceptance, its really a quick result, it shows that BU interested only in 90 up part I score. You have really a good stats, cheer up.

The seat were increased from 65 to 75 for the year 2006. There are rumours about increasing it to 85, but believe it wont happen for 2007.

hey guys

Hi Dr_sweet,
Welcome to the bugsdm class of 2009.Congratulations for your acceptance:thumbup: :laugh: :laugh: Waitng to see you soon.

I got my acceptance letter yesterday as well, acturally i was told to be accepted during the interview already. My stats: 95/3.48/103.

congrats for your acceptance.when were you interviewed and how many in your batch had 90+.

I got my acceptance letter yesterday as well, acturally i was told to be accepted during the interview already. My stats: 95/3.48/103.
congratulations for acceptance at BU. you have great scores.

thnx stelon, ambitious, minlai n mr_dent1st for ur wishes....waitin to see u guys! btw congrats xiaoqian1010 for ur acceptance...see u in class!

thank you all for the wishes, i was interviewed on Dec 7. Good luck to everyone!

hi,
all those who are accepted congrats ,just want to know one thing ,the people accepted from th dec 7 interview ,do u guys have US experience or lot of exp in your home country ,any fresh graduates with no exp who have got selected pls reply as i am in the same boat and have not got accepetance yet

hi everybody,
i got my acceptance today and am happy.
all the best to all waiting..
take care.

Hearty congratulations to everyone who has got in..and good luck to those waiting!

Friends , I e-mailed Laura asking about immunizations. She said tht we should contact at this number 617-638-8400

I was not able to get in touch with them today. I will try again.Meanwhile,I request everyone to try this no# and post here whtever reply you get.

I will be leaving for India in 2 weeks. Have to get done a lot of things before that. So will not be able to reply to all your mails. Sorry about that.

Thanks and Bye.

i got my acceptance from BU today...i was interviewed by Dr.Janet Peters on dec 7th....all the best for those waiting...

congrates on ur acceptance. i see that u have great stats, can u plz tell me did take computerized or paper based. which one is more scoring. thanks. lz reply

Hi everyone,

I got my acceptance letter from Boston today .I was a reapplicant ,last year I was in the waitng list .I am soooooooo happy .Dreams do come true .:)
Congratulations to all those who got accepted.

dr_mini

hi i believe,
congrats on getting accepted ,
were u from the nov 30 batch ? i am still waiting to hear from them
:(

hi omfsrules,

thanks a lot.i was interviewed last year and i reapplied this year with some changes in my application. they dont interview again if u have been interviewed once .

thanks
dr_mini

Hi dr_mini
tats such a great news. Heartiest Congratulations on ur acceptance. Seems we'l meet again in boston :D :D

Hi Xiaoqian1010, i beleive, rekhamadhuri and dr_mini,
Heartiest congratulations for your acceptance.You deserve it friends.I wish all of you have a very very bright future.Hope to see you soon.:thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats dr mini on your acceptance.

Hi Xiaoqian1010, i beleive, rekhamadhuri and dr_mini,
Heartiest congratulations for your acceptance.You deserve it friends.I wish all of you have a very very bright future.Hope to see you soon.:thumbup: :thumbup: :laugh: :laugh:

thank you very much ambitious.